Upper Bukit Timah Shooters

Status
Not open for further replies.

stylocool

Dec 13, 2006
anyone here from upp bt timah...just got my first DSLR...so hope to know more people and maybe can organise some outing

jtan4

Nov 29, 2006
Yep... me from Up Bukit Timah. Also got my 1st DSLR only recently.

Chrs
Jinny

LTnik

Jan 3, 2007
BT
I'm somewhere.. near the Bukit Timah food center. :p
me too. also just got a new DSLR, getting more serious now and taking photo classes. hope to make some $$ taking weddings.

stylocool

Dec 13, 2006
maybe should organise a gathering to go out shoot pic...those more experience ones can share some pointers....definitely not me...still a newbie....blur blur...anyway me at cheng soon cres very near to ngee ann

Denosha

Dec 25, 2003
Bukit Timah
www.sgl.per.sg
maybe should organise a gathering to go out shoot pic...those more experience ones can share some pointers....definitely not me...still a newbie....blur blur...anyway me at cheng soon cres very near to ngee ann
Wah Cheng Soon. Just down the road from my place. Hur hur. Eng Kong Gardens here. :p I used to study at Ngee Ann always cycle down that road to go via the overhead bridge. :)

stylocool

Dec 13, 2006
Hey i'm from ngee ann also...graduated 97 ECE...u from what course?

stylocool

Dec 13, 2006
should have a kopi session for fellow bt timah shooters...like the rest of the neighbourhood...

Suekay

Apr 5, 2006
bukit timah
spaces.msn.com
I am staying at the Bukit Timah, very near Upper Bukit Timah I think. But too bad I am not a photographer:sweat: . May I have the pleasure to join your outing if time permits? hehe... ;)

Venom81

Nov 16, 2004
Anyone knows how to go to e railway from Upper Bukit Timah since u guys r living there? Thanks

Denosha

Dec 25, 2003
Bukit Timah
www.sgl.per.sg
Which part of the railway? There are a few places where you can "reach" it. I know of 3 locations.

1 is at the end of Railway Mall, where the railway runs over the bridge crossing the main road. There's a slope that leads right up to the track without any fences.

Another 1 is near King Albert Park, where there's a dirt track that leads slightly uphill along the track and there's a train station or something there. No fences but there's a security guard or something at the station.

The last one i know is at rifle range road.

Hope this helps. :p

pacer

May 19, 2006
Singapore
I live near the Railway Mall. I would love to go shotting, but I'm also a newbie.

Denosha

Dec 25, 2003
Bukit Timah
www.sgl.per.sg
What's wrong with being a newbie? Everyone either is one or has been one before. There's nothing to be shy about what. :p

How about a trip up the most iconic place in our area? Bukit Timah Hill anyone? Can shoot nature, macro, err... maybe landscape (can't remember, haven't been there in quite a while).

Venom81

Nov 16, 2004
Which part of the railway? There are a few places where you can "reach" it. I know of 3 locations.

1 is at the end of Railway Mall, where the railway runs over the bridge crossing the main road. There's a slope that leads right up to the track without any fences.

Another 1 is near King Albert Park, where there's a dirt track that leads slightly uphill along the track and there's a train station or something there. No fences but there's a security guard or something at the station.

The last one i know is at rifle range road.

Hope this helps. :p
Thanks. How abt the railway station?

stylocool

Dec 13, 2006
Shall we have a outing this Sat? Maybe bt timah hill area...should be interesting...anyone up for it?

DCheong

Mar 11, 2006
Upp Bt Timah
Hi! I stay at Hillview and haven't touched my camera for a long time already.... Will try to make it if there is an outing coming up... :)

stylocool

Dec 13, 2006
How abt 9-10am meet at Chun Tin roti prata shop (the one beside the porridge store) for breakfast then walkover? On bo?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom