uploading picture for posting

Status
Not open for further replies.

joshuaB

Feb 28, 2005
Yishun
hi, how can i post the picture i need to post here for some comments for improvements. i want to post some of my shots but cut and paste didn't work. please advice. thanks in advance. :embrass:

joshuaB said:
hi, how can i post the picture i need to post here for some comments for improvements. i want to post some of my shots but cut and paste didn't work. please advice. thanks in advance. :embrass:

1 )Well you got to upload it to a website .. or somewhere online ..

2) then you are posting a message, look at the row of icons at top of this message box, hit the 7th icon from the right on ( insert image )

3) Then type in the direct link to your image ...

4) once you hit okay it should look something like this [IM*G]http://www.jazerstudio.com/temp.jpg[/IM*G] ( ignore the ** )

5) Hit Preview .. and your image should be up there.

6)Then hit submit!

u need upload ur image in gallery or somewhere else. you test the link at garbage forum....

wanted to post my few shots for critiques to learn what should be done for improvement but can not cut and paste the pictures from window explorer. anyone who knows how, please kindly reply on this post. thanks in advance. :embrass:

Merged duplicate threads and placed in appropriate subforum.

a big thanks for your replies. will try it later after work. i didn't see the first one i posted that's why i resend it..... :cool: a bunch of thanks again to all of yah..... :angel:

Register and upload your photos to any of the sites that can host your photos for FREE.
eg. ==> http://photobucket.com (I recommend this site as it has a direct linking feature)

STEPS ON HOW TO POST YOUR PHOTOS IN A THREAD

1. Register first (don't worry, it's free) to ==> HTTP://PHOTOBUCKET.COM

2. Once registered, you can start uploading your photos from your hard drive to PHOTOBUCKET.COM as shown on SCREENSHOT #1

SCREENSHOT #1

attachment3.jpg

3. Once the photos have been uploaded, simply copy the link from the Img field as shown on SCREENSHOT #2

SCREENSHOT #2

photobucketsignaturejpg.jpg

4. Paste the link to a thread where you want to show your image.

and

VIOLA!!!

That's it then and hope this helps.
talking.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.