Upload issues with Flickr

iunspoken

Apr 8, 2008
Yishun, Singapore, Singapore
Hey guys, just asking around.

Does any of you face any problems with speed when uploading to Flickr?

I've tried all sorts of methods to pinpoint the problem, but I still end up with only 40-50KBps upload speed to Flickr. And it's ONLY to Flickr, at ANY time of the day. Uploading to ANY other website is fine, tried with different systems, different internet connections, different times of day, even different file sizes. Still the same speed.

Please tell me I'm not the only one experiencing this. Nowadays, uploading an album to Flickr would mean an overnight process.

No problems and i'm using a usb dongle.

are you on pro account?

I've tried all sorts of methods to pinpoint the problem, but I still end up with only 40-50KBps upload speed to Flickr. And it's ONLY to Flickr, at ANY time of the day. Uploading to ANY other website is fine, tried with different systems, different internet connections, different times of day, even different file sizes. Still the same speed.

Please tell me I'm not the only one experiencing this. Nowadays, uploading an album to Flickr would mean an overnight process.

How big is your album and how big is each file. I recently upload a 42 pic album into flickr account and each pic was around 1200x800 or something, and it took me less than 15 minutes. I find the speed petty acceptable.

I dont have any problems too. Been the same for the last few y9ears.