Upgrading in my house

Status
Not open for further replies.

mojopy

Jul 18, 2006
bEdOk NoRtH
Here's my try.
Since it came out pretty dark from my cam, i decided to convert to b&w.
This happened that i metered off wrongly.
Taken in my house this morning.
It's the first day of changing the toilet for my unit cos of upgrading.
I feel that the sides could be lightened up further to show slightly more details.
"Light at the end of the tunnel." kinda mood.
From this wrongly metered photo, i'm trying to get the atmosphere of emptiness but with some hope in it.
Seeking for rooms for improvement in terms of lighting, subject, composition.
Cheers.

Upgrading_7_by_mojojojopy.jpg

If you didn't tell me what you are trying to say.. I dun know what that picture is trying to say. All i can see is a white patch surrounded by blackness.

I feel that it is too dark, can be brighter to bring out the textures of the constructions, should be more interesting this way. Nice concept!

hey.. i understand wat u r trying to do.. nice idea =)
was thinking maybe u can bring out the contrast a bit more.. that way the corridor will be more visible and pple will recognize that it's a corridor.
u might also want to consider placing a subject at the end of the hall way so it'll lead the viewer into sth and not juz the end.;)

thanks for the comments.
wish i there was someone walking past during that moment.

it's bad. i have no clue what u r trying to get at. also converting b&w doesn't mean u can salvage an underexposed photo.

looks cool, v clinical. like some chemical bioweapons tent or something. sci fi! haha. i'm no pro but i think theres too much negative space. too much unnecessary blacks especially at the top. my own opinion. and i'm no pro. :) but nice otherwise!

looks cool, v clinical. like some chemical bioweapons tent or something. sci fi! haha. i'm no pro but i think theres too much negative space. too much unnecessary blacks especially at the top. my own opinion. and i'm no pro. :) but nice otherwise!

thanks...
haha... i'm learning too. :bsmilie:

Status
Not open for further replies.