Upgrade to D200 from D50?

Status
Not open for further replies.

nagase4

May 10, 2008
Hi all,

my fren is selling his D200 including the handgrip/battery pack to me at $900...
I've got a D50...
The question is shld i upgrade my camera by selling off my D50 and buy the D200 from my friend?
I'm at a dilemma...need advice from you guys~
thanks!

Hi all,

my fren is selling his D200 including the handgrip/battery pack to me at $900...
I've got a D50...
The question is shld i upgrade my camera by selling off my D50 and buy the D200 from my friend?
I'm at a dilemma...need advice from you guys~
thanks!

Keep the D50 as a spare and get the camera, why not? It's semi-pro and is still serving me well... :)

if you're not tight on budget follow what zac08 says,

if you are, then sell the D50 in bid for the D200, you won't go wrong, it's a great cam.

Yup, i would like to keep the D50 as spare too...however due to budget constraints...no choice lo...also its more practical as i rarely needs a spare camera...
So I'm making a correct decision in getting the D200 rite?

Yup, i would like to keep the D50 as spare too...however due to budget constraints...no choice lo...also its more practical as i rarely needs a spare camera...
So I'm making a correct decision in getting the D200 rite?

If you're able to push your budget, I think D90 is a more worthy upgrade if you are not using non-CPU lenses.

D200 its AWB is pretty confused in my opinion. But it's a darn good camera, I had it while it lasted, years back.

Status
Not open for further replies.