Upgrade to Canon 1000D or not ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

sr1688

Dear All

Some dilema new some advice, as I'm currently is Canon 350D quite fun with it, but think to upgrade to 1000D but i dont know is it my decision is correct or note, as i read at dpreview and seems that 350D is better than 1000D but no idea how true is it.

Hope anyone can give me some advice before i plung into the 1000D or keep stay at 350D and save $$$

Thanks

Regards
Felix

NAH...its just an update of what you already have,

an upgrade would be like the Canon 40D, 5D and so on.

really depends what you want to do with your camera. Fuji S5 Pro comes to mind if you need that "extra" in dynamic range or Pentax K200D for pro body on a budget.

I think at least to a 450D or to 40D consider worth it.. Or else stay at 350D and save the money..

I agree with Reportage...
If you wanna upgrade, pick the next level rather than staying at the same entry level...
Can be either 40D,50D or 5D...

Unless you wanna upgrade to just get live preview function, then pick 450D.

hands up for the reply.

should really 'upgrade' to any of the full frame ones, rather then stuck to the same level.

Hi All

Thanks for advice.. yah.. Tempting to 40D even 5D but budget quite tight now.. since economic crisis :sweatsm:

Thanks anyway

Regards
Felix

Price of second hand 40D have fallen quite a fair bit after the launch of 50D... I think it would be a good time for you to upgrade if you feel the need....

Hi All

Thanks for advice.. yah.. Tempting to 40D even 5D but budget quite tight now.. since economic crisis :sweatsm:

Thanks anyway

Regards
Felix

40D and 5D is quite different, it depends on what kind of things u need..
ISO noise control? FPS? or other stuffs....
Take note that 5D is FF and cant use EF-s lens.. If u have a few EF-s lens, this is a thing to consider also..

Status
Not open for further replies.