UPDATED 22th March Sun - Runaway Bride! Must see

Status
Not open for further replies.

dennisc

Oct 24, 2002
Freezing Upp Thomson/Mandai!
Dated changed to 22nd March

Here's bringing you Magdeline C in FULL bridal outfit! Going around deserted and crowded places like a runaway bride. Fun? U betcha! Heck, we'll also throw in some carefully coordinated bridal poses! We understand the art.. we're photographers too!

Time/Date: Mar 22 4pm-6pm (maybe extended!) for that nostalagic! evening feel!

Price: 55SGD (we bring you expensive outfits, good poses, but absorbed the price!)

Venue: Multiple areas, be prepared to chase the bride!

Props/facilities: reflectors, drinks, etc provided, outdoor lightings can be arranged

Photo credited to Squall
magc1.jpg

Photo credited to Ejun
magc.jpg

1:5 ratio (will open up morning slots if theres a demand).
A beautiful model will be the MUA (trained in bridals)

4-6+PM

1. StarAlliance

1:5 ratio (will open up morning slots if theres a demand).
A beautiful model will be the MUA (trained in bridals)

4-6+PM

1. StarAlliance
2. wheresmycheese

4-6+PM last slot :thumbsup:

1. StarAlliance
2. wheresmycheese
3. tanslr
4. kel77
5. ronny79

Full house, will proceed to morning or Sat slot if there's a demand.

There's demands for the morning slot.

------ OPENING MORNING SLOT------
Time: 9am-11.30am (will be extended, no extra charge!)

1. copycat
2. bEnd1ck

bro, u add morning session to the 22nd afternoon shoot date, wont this be a disadvantage to the shooters for the afternoon shoot? Dont think it is right to do it this way. Mag may be too tired or worn out from all the running about in the morning session ... models are human too..

bro, u add morning session to the 22nd afternoon shoot date, wont this be a disadvantage to the shooters for the afternoon shoot? Dont think it is right to do it this way. Mag may be too tired or worn out from all the running about in the morning session ... models are human too..

agree agree... take care of the girl... :D

Thanks, I appreciate your suggestion. However, there should be a basis for everything, especially if the extra slots were suggested and agreed upon, by the model herself.

I will speak to her again, as I understand communication and understanding is paramount. I myself had collaborated with her on this for 8months. Will give her your views, as well as the participating photographers, and well like you suggested, have it on Sat, instead.

:thumbsup:

1. copycat
2. bEnd1ck
3. earthling82

1. copycat
2. bEnd1ck
3. earthling82
4. Mark
5. Mark's friend

Re: UPDATED 22th March Sun - Runaway Bride! Must see

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

1. copycat
2. bEnd1ck
3. earthling82
4. Mark
5. Mark's friend
6. airforce1

Hihi airforce1 thanks for adding to the final slot. Do pm me with your contact so I can send you the infos. Thanks ;)

You know how our local weather like: sunny in the morning but rain in the afternoon.

If that happens like today's weather, any backup plans for that? :think:

There's a demand definitely but I pity Mag.
Think for the model ok.
She has to run on heels.
After the morning run, she will have sore on her legs.
Earn money? Yes. Care for model? I think no.

And yes agree with watdoudo, will be unfair for the afternoon shifts.

Runaway bride is a theme, do not take the title too literally. There would be more poses than anything else, and albeit very little or no running involved, save for the backalleys for a few seconds.

Those who've done pre weddings, etc should know. Also models are adviced to wear slippers until they reach the destination.

Care for the model? almost 100% of the earnings goes to the model. I rest my case.

You know how our local weather like: sunny in the morning but rain in the afternoon.

If that happens like today's weather, any backup plans for that? :think:

There's always a backup plan but for this theme, the location will be strategic. Enough outdoors and shades to go by, streaks of lights and partitions to make it a little more dramatic. I'll personally survey the area for posing spots tomorrow. Rest assured.

Status
Not open for further replies.