Upcoming photo convention, anybody going? Should I?

Oct 18, 2013
Pasir Ris
Hey guys, there's an upcoming photo convention that I think y'all may find interesting. I think I wanna go but it's damn far! Anyways here are the details:

What: SAFRA Photo Convention 2013

Venue: SAFRA Mount Faber

Date & Time: 23rd November 2013, 8.15am - 4pm

Fees: $2 (SAFRA photography club member), $22 (SAFRA member), $5 (Student), and $60 for Guests lol... :confused:

Highlights: -BG Eric Tan Huck Gim and his presentation,
-Some Adam Ferguson dude and his pictures
-Adobe photoshop workshop.
-Refreshments

Anybody knows of this event and is going? Hopefully can give a review on this Adam Ferguson guy, I read online he has multiple awards blah blah but usually those are biased sources.

Quite interested to go because the theme is about the war and tension between US and Afghanistan, but like not worth leh...it's expensive and so far away.

Anybody got any input? Thanks!!

rhino123

Staff member
Sep 1, 2006
NA
Hey guys, there's an upcoming photo convention that I think y'all may find interesting. I think I wanna go but it's damn far! Anyways here are the details:

What: SAFRA Photo Convention 2013

Venue: SAFRA Mount Faber

Date & Time: 23rd November 2013, 8.15am - 4pm

Fees: $2 (SAFRA photography club member), $22 (SAFRA member), $5 (Student), and $60 for Guests lol... :confused:

Highlights: -BG Eric Tan Huck Gim and his presentation,
-Some Adam Ferguson dude and his pictures
-Adobe photoshop workshop.
-Refreshments

Anybody knows of this event and is going? Hopefully can give a review on this Adam Ferguson guy, I read online he has multiple awards blah blah but usually those are biased sources.

Quite interested to go because the theme is about the war and tension between US and Afghanistan, but like not worth leh...it's expensive and so far away.

Anybody got any input? Thanks!!
Er... Adam Ferguson is pretty well known actually, pretty good... And if you are interested, then go lor. Frankly, S$60 is not really that much and you are living in Singapore... there is no such thing as far. You can walk from one end of Singapore to the next without a problem, it is not like you stay in Australia Perth and wanted to go to Melbourne for a photography convention, that would be far.

Goby

Feb 22, 2005
There are images of Iraq as well.

Octarine

Staff member
Jan 3, 2008
Pasir Ris
First World Problems:
Lives in Singapore, considers going from Pasir Ris to Mt Faber far.
Especially in the presence of public transport which now goes nearly up the Faber hill

ed9119

Staff member
Mar 11, 2002
Singapore
www.walkeast.com
Especially in the presence of public transport which now goes nearly up the Faber hill
omg.... just take an MRT ..... dont even need to change line and get off at Redhill or Tiong Bahru stations and grab a 5min cab ride and you there (or take bus 195 or 123 at Tiong Bharu station.... 4-5 stops)

hanzohattori

Apr 16, 2010
I strongly suggest you buy a car for the convenience :)

Top Bottom