Upcoming Beautiful Caucasian Model Shoot 9-4-06

Status
Not open for further replies.

modelinn

Apr 3, 2006

Upcoming photoshoot event u dun wanna missed!

Beautiful model from Kazakstan, here for fashion week, has postponed her trip back for this one off event! Standing at 176cm, this leggy beauty is extremely versatile, definitely a model u will want to add in your portfolio! Hurry, maximum 10 photographers only, and at a bargain price of $70! Interested please pm me for picture:)

Date: 09/04/06
Time: 3pm(3hours)

interested...:)

Reginainn.jpg

Hi guys, here are the pictures of beautiful Regina.:)
I do apologise for not having posted it earlier, i'm new at organising this on ClubSnap if you've noticed. So please forgive me folks. If you are interested in photographing beautiful and versatile Regina, please e-mail your interest to me at:
modelinn@gmail.com
I look forward to making this shoot a success.
To all you guys who have indicated your interest before. Thanks for your support.:D

modelinn,
please say to Regina that a Russian fellow amateur photographer says Privet (means Hi) to her :) She does look like Russian too, since a lot of us still live in Kazakhstan. Oh I miss Moscow, there you can meet such a girl everywhere...too bad the photography wasn't on my hobbies list at the time :)

Thanks Amelia, for your gracious observation. Touche, you've just won yourself a friend:D
Yes, although i don't speak a word of Russian, Regina is very special to us. She is easy to work with and very professional. I am sure everyone who signs up for the shoot will very much enjoy the session:bsmilie:

modelinn said:
Thanks Amelia, for your gracious observation. Touche, you've just won yourself a friend:D
Yes, although i don't speak a word of Russian, Regina is very special to us. She is easy to work with and very professional. I am sure everyone who signs up for the shoot will very much enjoy the session:bsmilie:

I speak Russian ;)

Ooops, sorry forgot to add that there are still unconfirmed slots available.
As the shoot is for this Sunday, please reply early to secure your place. Thanks.

cyber_m0nkey said:
I speak Russian ;)
Wow, you must be a genius!:thumbsup: Seems like an incredibly hard language to master, Russian. How did u manage?

modelinn said:
Wow, you must be a genius!:thumbsup: Seems like an incredibly hard language to master, Russian. How did u manage?

Not so hard - I was born in the Ukraine.

cyber_m0nkey said:
Not so hard - I was born in the Ukraine.
Yes a country of courages people and Yushenko. I greatly admire this man who said: "We have lifted the burden of past from our shoulders. Nobody can order us how to live or whom to elect anymore. This is a victory of freedom over tyranny, law over lawlessness, future over the past."
Nevertheless, i hope an era of great calm, peace & prosperity will prevail amongst the great peoples of Russia, the Ukraine and Europe.

kenele said:

Upzzzz, Thanks n Best Regards.

If your model is available again, do let us know Thanks.

;)

Will do. Thanks for your kind interest:thumbsup:

DARN CAN'T MAKE IT...will try support ur next outing!!

modelinn said:

Upcoming photoshoot event u dun wanna missed!

Beautiful model from Kazakstan, here for fashion week, has postponed her trip back for this one off event! Standing at 176cm, this leggy beauty is extremely versatile, definitely a model u will want to add in your portfolio! Hurry, maximum 10 photographers only, and at a bargain price of $70! Interested please pm me for picture:)

Date: 09/04/06
Time: 3pm(3hours)

To all ClubSnappers who have responded to this thread so far, i will like to thank you for supporting this inaugural session.
But please confirm your placings early so as to avoid disappointment.
I'm afraid the exact location of the shoot and its details will only be released to confirmed participants who have paid up.

Hi guys, i have registered 6 confirmations so far. For those who have already reserved your placings, but have not finalised yet, please do so before the time extensions allocated to you. I'm sure you'll understand why. Thank you for your cooperation.

More pictures for those who needs it:)

reginawhitetop.jpg

Hurry, limited slots left!

Status
Not open for further replies.