Up the stairs

Status
Not open for further replies.

imagine

Mar 1, 2004
www.v1da.com
Another of my experimental shot... making use of light thrown in from the green glass panel as the main light source...

Again, would appreciate any critiques, pointers and comments on techniques...

Many thks :)

nightwolf75

Staff member
Dec 18, 2003
really MORE diaper changes
hi, imagine!

wah... u good man! love the way u're always trying to experiment with different lighting techniques! :thumbsup:

the model's facial details are a tad under. mebbe would look better with a bit more light thrown on the face while keeping the rest of the scene in dat greenish glow? just my RM0.02... :D

Pro Image

Oct 31, 2003
Last planet from the sun
Good stuff YK! You have been very busy lately with your camera....good. I like the shadow details behind her back. Her expression and mood is there with good effect. Good control of mood lighting. Framing is well done. The impact of the photo came from the mysterious green colours which you created.....very creative!

BTW, what's that white tiny dot on her backside?

pointblankshots

Apr 2, 2004
Yup YK, good on ya... Shooting along this alignment is good really. Looks like you're improving hell lots... that's really what one should focus on, the attitude rather than the looks really.

However, would think that you lost out a lil' because the eye's too dark to be able to response to the culture of your shot... Good on ya for hiding out the bare back as it's normally taking out too much distraction for a styled shot like this... Think you'll also need to break a lil bit of form as your styles are getting symmetrical...

PBS

Angel80

Apr 4, 2004
:thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: Great mood!

juste_millieu

Mar 17, 2004
too green+dark. cant feel anything :D

fish47

Sep 18, 2003
Visit site
Reminds me of the new Thai horror movie "Sisters". :D

porshee

Jun 28, 2004
wow green!!! very bold! nice!

Status
Not open for further replies.