Up on the Benjamin Bridge

Status
Not open for further replies.

ivor

Jan 26, 2002
SINGAPOUR
Visit site
Anyone knows how to get up to the Benjamin Bridge using the shortest way... I don't drive, so only use my legs muscle...

1. the side of the Bridge facing the Singapore Waterfront entrance...

2. The side of the Bridge facing the Esplanade...

Thank you in advance for your time and response.

I got a map from city hall mrt to Benjamin Shear Bridge

see
cbd1.gif

Thank you, but I need a shortest route to go up... sorrie to say this... of course I know to go there.. don't need a map... thanks...

Originally posted by megaweb
I got a map from city hall mrt to Benjamin Shear Bridge

see
cbd1.gif

Thank you but it is illegal to stop on the expressway... but, I need to be at both side of the bridge... even if I can stop at one side... how about the other side...??

Originally posted by pegasus1010
more practical one, lobang someone's car. alight @ the bridge.

Thank you... I take those as a Lunar New Year joke... hahaha... ;)

rent a helicopter, fly to the top of bridge & rappell down.

Originally posted by Linkster
rent a boat, sail to the bottom of the bridge & climb up oso can.. ;p

get a driver frenz to pickup & drop on other side of road on a certain timeframe, usually specified by u.
As for stopping on road, there's the road shoulder, which is for the purpose of checking car for *sudden defects*...
Driver frenz will have to drive round & round, think a simple kopi not enuff though:devil:

Thanks for the contributions and entertainments... I guess the only way is to take the subway to Marina South and walk all the way up to the waterfront side... and all the way down again to go over the other side the expressway, and up all the way again to the Esplanade side... :'(

Originally posted by ivor
Thanks for the contributions and entertainments... I guess the only way is to take the subway to Marina South and walk all the way up to the waterfront side... and all the way down again to go over the other side the expressway, and up all the way again to the Esplanade side... :'(

hey ivor...tonight if it is not raining...i will be going there...if u dun mind u can join me...i know a way up there...:D

get a driver frenz to pickup & drop on other side of road on a certain timeframe, usually specified by u.
As for stopping on road, there's the road shoulder, which is for the purpose of checking car for *sudden defects*...
Driver frenz will have to drive round & round, think a simple kopi not enuff though:devil:

u forgot to add.. turn on hazard lite.. open bonnet n put a car breakdown sign behind ur car.. if not TP will stop u for sure :bsmilie:

i saw afew cars drive to the open field below the bridge
guess thats the fastest way liao

Status
Not open for further replies.