Status
Not open for further replies.

Draken413o

Jan 1, 2009
Singapore.
www.facebook.com
Up_Close_With_Porsche_by_Draken413o.jpg

=)

why not take it from the front with the buildings as background?..
also the lighting near the side marker is not very pleasing also..
but anw, nice try.

why not take it from the front with the buildings as background?..
also the lighting near the side marker is not very pleasing also..
but anw, nice try.

Hmm.. I'd like to have the side profile of the car. but yes.. I feel like thrashing this photo now. Too many flaws in it.

would be nicer if use lower f stop to blur background or if change angle to remove distracting lights.

to get rid of tripod shadow can be careful about positioning or use a heavily diffused flash to get rid of shadow? its quite soft alr..

nice car though :D

What lens and setting u used in this photo? Nice photo... Nice left-hand drive Porsche :thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

50d with tokina 11-16 f2.8 lens.

Yeah I didn't see the shadow.. I could pp it away la.. but aiyah.. a lousy photo is a lousy photo.. no matter what.. =(

how lousy can it be, a Porsche is a Porsche, no matter what. cheer up dude. : )

I like it! Great ambient light too.
But the rest who gave comments are really sharp... Sometimes it takes a 3rd set of eyes to pick out flaws so we can make our good shots great. ;)

I feel that the overall feel of the img, the colors and like said the ambient lightning gives it a very..erm.. "fantasy"? kind of effect.

The reflections on the bonnet is a tad distracting.

With no flaw, perfection never comes.

nice work once again haha

btw can see your tripod legs on the car ;) haha

Thanks for leaving ur "lousy" photo for all to learn.

There are things pointed out eg. Tripod Shadow that many of us fail to notice when taking the photo.

More constructive critics on this photo is good for all of us to learn.

I think it has too much distortion... very wide angle? Is the car really LHD? Embassy number plate?

Status
Not open for further replies.