UOB photography contest

Status
Not open for further replies.
don't understand, wat they want us to shoot? Medium?

As photographer, we will enter under photography medium as artist ... :bsmilie:

Submit min 8R/ super 8R size on any subject and theme .. read their rules

Can't download the R&R, but the form is ok.
Anyway, if you look at the form, there's a section for medium. Probably for photographers who want to print on canvas i guess?

So maybe something like Photography Medium (P) / 8R Print, or Photography Medium (P) / 20 x 30 Canvas if you like. ;)

Dunno...your guess is as good as mine, but best thing is to find out from whoever's behind the phone number. Ask questions until you "song4"

Tried calling them, but i think they've gone home.
ext.3980 would be Linda.

Is this that type of competition that has no restriction on how many photos you sending in, even though i read that there's a max of 3 photos to one entry form.

leeter said:
Is this that type of competition that has no restriction on how many photos you sending in, even though i read that there's a max of 3 photos to one entry form.

Don't know dude. Until i can see the rules & reg....can't tell.

cannot read mahz ? i read thru le, but don't understand it >< one rule is that photos have to be mounted. Anyone knows how to mount? or what is the definination of mounted photo?

KNIGHT ONG said:
As photographer, we will enter under photography medium as artist ... :bsmilie:

Submit min 8R/ super 8R size on any subject and theme .. read their rules

1 curious question: when they say 8R or super 8R, will an A4 size photo be disqualified? :think:

Woah must mount hmmm...

leeter said:
cannot read mahz ? i read thru le, but don't understand it >< one rule is that photos have to be mounted. Anyone knows how to mount? or what is the definination of mounted photo?

erm it has to be in a frame?
cos i took part in the painting category some years back.
didnt win of cos. but it had to be in a frame

leeter said:

probably mount it on some hard cardboard or something (for protection). it's a waste of money if you are gonna frame it. can always check with Nanyang Academy of Fine Arts...

i dont really get it. whats the theme? anyone knows?

bigfatfish said:

it's open. can shoot anything lah...

bigfatfish said:

Maybe is regarding Singapore 40th National Celebrations? :confused: :think:

Manipulation allowed? Couldn't get an answer thru ext 3980... :dunno:

it's an art contest which means anything goes, as long as there's some value in your work

Status
Not open for further replies.