Untitled's Xprocessed

Status
Not open for further replies.

SniperD

Chair.jpg

:) Comments welcome

Ron,

Would prefer a square crop or a strong constrast of the wall ;)

my 2 cents

Cheers!!

i tink composition is alrite....

i like the simplicity of tt shot...

Witness said:
i tink composition is alrite....

i like the simplicity of tt shot...

Agree.

The buts.

Colour clash. Too saturated on the red. Wall too interesting - clash a little with the nice lichens below.

haha cross process makes everything interesting... even this simple still life pic. Good call =)

Uncrop works for me. it's the overblown wall that draws viewers attention to the chair - which portrays a very lonely feeling to me, but at the same time is shouting for attention.
Visualize a square crop, the impact is not so dynamic.

thanks for the comments guys :)

Do keep them coming. Am comtemplating something about this shot's colors and composition in relation to the context and direction.

I think this shot would fits in nicely with a series of other lomo shots... =)

U got other shots to make a series?

i like the way it is. nice colors. and arty.

like the colours, red contrasts with the the lower green part, not too sure about the 'washed' part the the top, seems a bit unbalance in the whole look of the pic, but it's not that critical :)

man...i think it clashed between wall and chair.
praise the xprocess thingy. but clash clash clash.

wall colour makes the wall light, no feel of it being heavy. it cant compliment the chair's saturation. The same goes to the texture. The tear on the chair's seat is like the cement of the layered bricks. Everthing is straight n rugged, however the chair offered curves thru its metal frames. unfortunately, your colour killed these contrasts. In the end, i think you are showing only the chair, not the wall, or it's just an xprocess idea.

It's arty in terms of composition and how many shots of these have we seen? many. The good ones shows really good texture, good colour & good simplicity. Your shot cant seem to emphasize the texture that much. Even if it's done lomo-liked in PS, a real lomo could produce a texture that you could visually feel be it blur or sharp.

guess that's all.

oh ya...abt the cropping...he he...shoot more of it, crop less...and i'd agree with Splutter's suggestion for more space.

Status
Not open for further replies.