Untiled

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lord_Angelus

Jan 5, 2005
Singapore
lord-angelus.deviantart.com
Street_Fighter_II_by_Lord_Angelus.jpg

Wanted to called it Street Fighter but it sounds weird.

This is my Frist time going to studio to shoot.

I would leave more space at left and have his hand uncropped. Others than that I feel the post like, "You want one more?" kinda thing. Is he point to cam? I think he point to the cam right? but somehow looks like he's showing 'one' wif his finger.

I'm a newbie.
Here's my newbie questions.

Which is the subject???? The finger or the person??? Did you focus on the finger intensionally?

Lord_Angelus said:
Street_Fighter_II_by_Lord_Angelus.jpg

Wanted to called it Street Fighter but it sounds weird.

This is my Frist time going to studio to shoot.

what happened to his cool red shades?

yeah, he looks too nice and smiling to be a street fighter....who should look MEAN!!!

remove that smile, and the image will take on a whole new attitude....

:rolleyes:

hi lord angelus! remember me?

what do you want us to look at? there's no place of dominant interest or focus (i don't mean blur-sharp kind of focus). you want us to look at the hand sign and guess what he's trying to say...or look at his face and read his mind .. or both compliment each other to get the message across?

either ways, the message is neither-here-nor-there. to me , its just a person pointing his finger upwards.

nitpick about the lighting...there is no separation between the arm, sleeves and body.

somehow, i get the feeling this shot is intended to be an 'attitude' picture? but the elements of 'attitude' are somewhat not there... the angle, talent's expression, lighting.

Status
Not open for further replies.