Unreasonable bosses

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sniper ShutterBug

Dec 3, 2004
Bishan
What do u do when you encounter bosses who are petty and who don't admit their own mistakes and always insist that they are right even though they are slapped by customers multiple times for their stupid mistakes? These are the people who don't eat humble pie and has already got a rotten name in the industry.

You said it.. boss. They think they are right and wont take any words from others. It show how narrow minded he is and not willing accept criticism.

I just let it for what he think so if he did not take my initial advises. If the next time he occur the same mistake, I will only say:"Told ya so before." Needless to say too much to get slap back. :(

What do u do when you encounter bosses who are petty and who don't admit their own mistakes and always insist that they are right even though they are slapped by customers multiple times for their stupid mistakes? These are the people who don't eat humble pie and has already got a rotten name in the industry.

IF that boss of yours already have a rotten name in the industry and you are still working for him or in his team...beware the reputation following you too and that's a fact. heh.

IF that boss of yours already have a rotten name in the industry and you are still working for him or in his team...beware the reputation following you too and that's a fact. heh.

Oh... I think I missed out that. LOL. Yeah.. I will choose to leave and not to mention so much about the previous job. Peace. :cool:

But.. find the job first before leaving... afterall, we still need to survive as we are employee and not employer. :embrass:

Boss could mean many things. There could be one boss or many bosses with many levels. What kind are you talking about?

Normally bosses of these kind won't go very far in the business.
Capable people certainly are clever enough not to work for these bosses.

And the organization is only as good as the people it has.

She is not the owner of the company, just a manager and the big boss (owner of the company) knows about her crappy work.
Boss could mean many things. There could be one boss or many bosses with many levels. What kind are you talking about?

She is not the owner of the company, just a manager and the big boss (owner of the company) knows about her crappy work.

Hmmm...
The big boss doesn't really care because the company is still turning in profits. Besides, it's a pain to go through the hiring process to get a new person, who have to go through training.

In short, career prospect at this kind of company is not good. The management don't take out unproductive people. The productive ones will never get promoted, even if they are recognized for their efforts.

Caught her a few times having job interview and company not making profit becos of this idiot who makes stupid decision. She once work in a hospital then turn to private sector, work three companies each one year or less and now here!:angry: $%$%$%$%$ her.
Hmmm...
The big boss doesn't really care because the company is still turning in profits. Besides, it's a pain to go through the hiring process to get a new person, who have to go through training.

In short, career prospect at this kind of company is not good. The management don't take out unproductive people. The productive ones will never get promoted, even if they are recognized for their efforts.

Just screw them in their face. Thats what I do to my boss and now he agrees with most things I say and let me make most decisions! hahaha.. Shiok ah! ;p

Just screw them in their face. Thats what I do to my boss and now he agrees with most things I say and let me make most decisions! hahaha.. Shiok ah! ;p

U are damn lucky that your boss didn't sack you for telling him off in his face and even let you make most decisions. Most bosses have an ego bigger than their head and don't like their employees telling them that they are wrong. In most cases, when someone tell his boss that he's wrong, he would end up being a marked man or shown the door.

U are damn lucky that your boss didn't sack you for telling him off in his face and even let you make most decisions. Most bosses have an ego bigger than their head and don't like their employees telling them that they are wrong. In most cases, when someone tell his boss that he's wrong, he would end up being a marked man or shown the door.

:thumbsup:

ya lo, ya lo. cant agree more. sometimes it who said it, when its said. :embrass:

its a huge gamble. many wont b as lucky. simply cos there's too many bad bosses ard.

Well, yea, I think I'm lucky to have a boss like that. He 'admitted' his mistakes by taking a step back. You see, bosses usually wont apologise and wont give face to employees but they'll 'compensate' in one way or another.

As long as what you talk back to your boss supports yourself. Doesnt mean they know everything becos they're the boss! Argue smart, not just becos u're angry or buay song :)

Please she almost an auntie, front back top bottom CMI, dont talk about clothes off. :sticktong Anyway she buay song me becos the BIg Boss rule against her decision and listen to mine instead. :angel: Caught her lying so many times yet dont admit and when confronted, avoid the subject blah blah blah :sticktong
performance at work is not important what counts is on the bed :cry:

Take over her. If not, perhaps it time for you to change job since your are not happy with it. No point getting so work up for these kind of things. Life is too short to be like this.

Put it in a good way, perfect boss for you to climb over.

Show your big boss how you can do a better job, bring more profits (biz is all abt $$!!), work with the team, tell the big boss, you are confident you can take over that person and do a better job.

it's a multiple wins situation, promotion + kick him/her off + status upgrade +++

My boss throws her temper at everyone when she is in a foul mood :angry: . The last time she did that I slapped her with my resignation letter but my big boss wants me to stay on.
Take over her. If not, perhaps it time for you to change job since your are not happy with it. No point getting so work up for these kind of things. Life is too short to be like this.

Status
Not open for further replies.