Unprofessional photographer

Status
Not open for further replies.
Do you really think we care to know his name?

A pervert or murderer can pick up a Canon camera with white lens and use it (Dexter, tv series). A photojournalist may use a camera to defend himself from a robber, while an onlooker thinks a murder / an assault is going on.

If he didn't ask permissions to pose you, do report to the relevant authorities like the Police.

Last edited:
hi codyrichards,
wat kind of shoot?

Thanks for the sympathy there
He didnt ask for permission no. It was lingerie. I told him I was only working upto lingerie and said he was making me feel uncomfortable touching me when directing me. I thought it was a good idea to mention.

Last edited:
touchy?

wats the meaning?

photographer tried to take "physical" advantage (molest) of u?

or he is ultra sensitive, protective of his own pictures? eg, u comment on his work, he not happy. tis can also be called "touchy".

call the cops....this kind of behavior cannot be condoned....best to let the Police handle it...this way...other pro models can breathe more easily too

Depends on how the touching is like, and with what intentions. When moving up/down slopes and stairs, I will almost always hold the model's hand or arm to guide her. Would that be touchy? But if it's boobs and butts, so far never.. then again, perhaps he was trying to get you into a certain pose for the shot?

make a report to the police . or else he thinks it ok to touch here and there , do the gals a favour

Any witnesses around?
May be a good idea to get one next time if you are working with someone you are not familiar with.

Makes it much easier if you decide to take any action against such photographers.

Depends on how the touching is like, and with what intentions. When moving up/down slopes and stairs, I will almost always hold the model's hand or arm to guide her. Would that be touchy? But if it's boobs and butts, so far never.. then again, perhaps he was trying to get you into a certain pose for the shot?

Hips? maybe..but boobs? how do you pose that area?? the most you can do is actually touch and move the shoulders...but anyway the point was that permission was not given to photographer to touch the model...

cody..were you alone with the photographer or were there others?

I was alone. He said he liked my boobs and rubbed them as he said it etc. I dont mind touching when they are directing but this crossed the line!
Ok just wanted to let models know really...what's the best way?

Seriously speaking. codyrichards, I personally would call this "crying over spilled milk". As others have recommended, you can go ahead and file a report with the police. But unlikely this can do much justification to you at the moment. Mainly because of the following issue

1) Is there witnesses to ascertain your claim ? If you have, please go ahead and make the formal report to claim justice for yourself as well as for your fellow mates.
2) Did you put across a firm message to the photographer that you are not comfortable with the close intimacy that the photographer has imposed on you ? If you did, this will be a good point because it could easily be a "misunderstanding" on his part that the police will take into consideration based on the excuse of trying to get you into the right posture.

At the moment, what I believe is he will at most get a warning and probably a report that will be against him in the future if there is similar report on him in the future. But for you, it really doesn't give you back the justice you are searching for, unless there is already such a case against him in the past.

Learn to protect yourself even in such situation in the future. For example, bring along a gal friend to "watch" as an excuse to make sure your safety is covered in the future :)
:)

Hips? maybe..but boobs? how do you pose that area?? the most you can do is actually touch and move the shoulders...but anyway the point was that permission was not given to photographer to touch the model...

cody..were you alone with the photographer or were there others?

maswu, u beat me to it.:bsmilie::bsmilie:

hi parampita, pls share with us how to direct the model's pose by "directing directly" her boobs and butt.:think::dunno:

Status
Not open for further replies.