Unprofessional photographer

Status
Not open for further replies.
perhaps cody richards and ALL OTHER SOLO MODELS can get a shoot organiser to handle all shoots/projects.

the shoot organiser shud b present at all the shoots in case of such incidents... he/she can act as a deterrent.

i think there was another incident in the past where a CSer was alleged to have did something to a model... :think: can't recall...

expose him here, to let others be aware.

perhaps cody richards and ALL OTHER SOLO MODELS can get a shoot organiser to handle all shoots/projects.

the shoot organiser shud b present at all the shoots in case of such incidents... he/she can act as a deterrent.

i think there was another incident in the past where a CSer was alleged to have did something to a model... :think: can't recall...

these incident is on the rise!!!! :angry:

I had a bad experience the other day at a shoot here in Singapore. He was touchy. If anyone wants his name Im happy to give it to you

tat fella most probably think that you, as a foreigner, will not go to the police over such an incident, to cut the hassle for yourself.

you should really go to the police and file a report. just to let that fella knows that he can't get away with such a disgusting act. :thumbsd:

Last edited:
expose him here, to let others be aware.

I dont think is a good idea to expose him here...
Is better to let the police handle this case.
With the correct ways and methods by the SG LAWS....

What if he can hire a lawyer and sue CR....
Since she didn't make file any report to the police.

As photographers, we must protect the models, and weed out all the HSL posing as photo enthusiast.. if we do not protect the models, there will be less models available to shoot. We don't need all those bad sheeps to cause all the CSer to be stereotyped.

Yes, Cody it's best to file a police report personally for the record.. DO not publish or private message in CS until a resolve has been made .

Last edited:
As photographers, we must protect the models, and weed out all the HSL posing as photo enthusiast..

The HSL may not be posing as a photo enthusiast. Let's not discount the possibility that this person may well be a genuine photographer. Molesters can come from any profession, photographers NOT excluded.

i think this thread should be closed by a moderator - in case you all havent noticed, the victimised model hasnt posted any replies in a while.

regarding the topic, i think we shouldnt rub salt to her wounds, or make light of it in any way. though there are many grey areas in this one sided narrative, i think it would be in the best interest of the model to file a police report, and seek more advice from the relevant authorities.

Hi Cody,

This is Eman/Elric I hope you remember me from yesterdays shoot.. I suggest you go to the police and file a harassment report. Grrrrr ethics, even if he(photographer) is directing a model to post he is not allowed to touch her.

i think this thread should be closed by a moderator - in case you all havent noticed, the victimised model hasnt posted any replies in a while.

regarding the topic, i think we shouldnt rub salt to her wounds, or make light of it in any way. though there are many grey areas in this one sided narrative, i think it would be in the best interest of the model to file a police report, and seek more advice from the relevant authorities.

I totally agree with you...She already had a very bad experiences with this...:cry:

May be she is already at the police post filing a report.....:think:

you are in a very dangerous position if you do not insist to have a 3rd party from your side when shooting these type of shots, just a friendly warning to think you are a little native if you are safe not doing any hanky panky.

Thanks for the friendly warning, I'm aware of the risk invloved and do have my own way of safegarding myself. Anyway, it's never safe when doing these kind of shoot, having a 3rd party around or not things can still go wrong.

While I agreed with you that having a 3rd party around is a good move, I think it's also very important to size up the model during the meet up and if you don't feel safe, don't shoot.

Cheers and thanks

In a while? It's only been 5 hours from the time she started to the time you posted

To TS,

I trust you are discerning enough to know the difference between being directed or molested, do lodge a report if you feel you are violated.

Do not let people try to put doubts in your mind that , saying that you are in the wrong or that there is no use crying over split milk. Stand up for your rights.

Hi Cody,

Please do consider reporting him. It's considered "Offending the modesty of a woman" in singapore, and the laws here are VERY pro-female. Who knows? You may actually protect many other girls from this perv.

Hi Cody,

If you need advise and assistance please contact

http://www.aware.org.sg
Aware Center

Address:
Blk 5 Dover Crescent
#01-22
Singapore

Telephone: +(65) 6779-7137
Fax: +(65) 6777-0318

Information: Helpline: 1800-774 5935

In Singapore the law is fair and the police and AWARE will help see proper redress.

From http://www.criminallaw.sg/sexcrime.htm

Generally, sex crime can be categorised under (1) molest , (2) rape, (3) gross indecency under S377A Penal Code for cases of gross indecency, consent was not a required element of the offence. Ng Huat v PP [1995] 2SLR 783.

Molest

The Court has a discretion to impose a fine or a jail sentence in a molest case. Much depends on the part of the body of the victim which the Accused had contact with.

The offence cited in the case of Chandresh Patel v PP [1995], the prevailing sentence for victim’s private parts or sexual organs is 9 months imprisonment with caning.

Section 354 reads “Whoever assaults or uses criminal force to any person, intending to outrage or knowing it to be likely that he will thereby outrage the modesty of that person, shall be punished with imprisonment for a term which may extend to 2 years, or with fine, or with caning, or with any two of such punishments.”

As such an Accused often raise the defence that he had no intention to touch the victim as alleged ie the act was accidental. This is a question of fact to be inferred from the circumstances, the victim's testimony and the Accused's version as eye witness are not common. Most of the time, the Accused's long statement would have sealed his fate.

Dennis

expose him here too to let others be aware and ya of course report

I think lodge the report first? Exposing him before anything might compromise the case.

Status
Not open for further replies.