Unofficial & Informal dinner & gathering

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zeckson Chow

Mar 1, 2005
Currently in Singapore
Not sure if this is the correct channel to go to, just trying my luck. Moderators / Admins, if this is not allowed, just kindly delete this thread. I have no intention in creating trouble.

Hey guys (for those that know me), I will be coming back to Singapore for a short period of time after Chinese New Year. I was thinking perhaps we should meet up and mingle ourselves and do some small talks to catch up! I was thinking of an informal gathering and dinner.

I will be back in Singapore between 12 Feb 08 ~ 25 Feb 08 (tentative)

What do you say? :)

I have been away for too long already lah... Where is that ah?? ****... How about let those who want to join suggest lah? :D

Hey guys (for those that know me), I will be coming back to Singapore for a short period of time after Chinese New Year. I was thinking perhaps we should meet up and mingle ourselves and do some small talks to catch up! I was thinking of an informal gathering and dinner.

Just name the place and time, I will be there. :D

BTW, don't come back without a thia model. kekeke

'thia' model... something new. :dunno:

Hi Zeckson... I was just speaking with Deadpoet the other day abt you and I come accross this thread. :) Great I don't mind a meet up with you also. Do bring some of your portfolio back. :bsmilie:

'thia' model... something new. :dunno:

Hi Zeckson... I was just speaking with Deadpoet the other day abt you and I come accross this thread. :) Great I don't mind a meet up with you also. Do bring some of your portfolio back. :bsmilie:

Sure... Let's meet up! But don't expect anybody coming with me ah. No Thai models/pretties/whoever ah. Meet up with me and not meet because I bring a Thai girl na... ;)

meet Zec ...with or without those gers la... I did and he has not changed a bit ...neither did I he said... I thot I did :think:.... *Zec, u need to get your eyes checked*

Anw..welcome back, dude .... :) and keep shooting with those pointers I shared in mind ;)

meet Zec ...with or without those gers la... I did and he has not changed a bit ...neither did I he said... I thot I did :think:.... *Zec, u need to get your eyes checked*

Anw..welcome back, dude .... :) and keep shooting with those pointers I shared in mind ;)

Ha ha ha ha. Hey, it's true lah. You didn't change a bit! By the way, on your suggestions, I tried already. I mounted on tripod and used self timer too. Conclusion: THROW THE BLOODY CAMERA AWAY! :bsmilie:

Status
Not open for further replies.