Unlucky days

Status
Not open for further replies.

tomshen

Feb 20, 2002
Singapore
Too bad, the hard disk of my laptop was broken yesterday, followed by the battery of my Palm 505 down. Data lost, schedule disturbed. Last night played with a wild cat, got a little scratch. Dunno if any problem.

:dunno:

we all have our bad-luck days...last time in army we used to tell the guiy who felt he had bad luck to change his underwear :p (rain will come during outfield exercises when someone didn't change his underwear - army myth)

check for rabies...early symptoms include (i think) fever, general discomfort. if u start howling at the moon, then you know for sure something's wrong.

:)

Seeing that you are able to post a thread here shows that everything is not that bad afterall...... Smile and move on!! :)

Go for an injection to prevent infection. Keep your wound dry as possible. Two days later you will be able to go for street shooting again.

Originally posted by tomshen
Too bad, the hard disk of my laptop was broken yesterday, followed by the battery of my Palm 505 down. Data lost, schedule disturbed. Last night played with a wild cat, got a little scratch. Dunno if any problem.

:dunno:

Tomshen, what's wid the :cry: :cry: :cry: , are u getting furry and growing a tail now?

Originally posted by jeff chen
Tomshen, what's wid the :cry: :cry: :cry: , are u getting furry and growing a tail now?
Watch out, tonight I will be outside of your window... ;(

Status
Not open for further replies.