Unknown photog gatecrash wedding in Taiwan

Probably a newbie or a pro wanting to build up his portfolio.

But he forgot to dress for the occasion. Stuck out like a sore thumb

2 camera bodies on him somemore ;) his serious expression "must grab this shot" and his passion towards obtaining all the right angles by bashing thru all the obstacles. respect haha.

and I really wondered what was the official photographer doing? honestly i would've asked one of the bros in charge why is there another main photographer.

Last edited:
look at the video footage, and the "official" photographers, although the news said this chap is blocking the "專業攝影師", I doubt the wedding couple hire a professional videographer and photographer at all,
hence nobody experience enough to handle this situation.

2 camera bodies on him somemore ;) his serious expression "must grab this shot" and his passion towards obtaining all the right angles by bashing thru all the obstacles. respect haha.

He is learning the "serious expression" from this great master photographer:

extreme-photographer-stance.jpg

and I really wondered what was the official photographer doing? honestly i would've asked one of the bros in charge why is there another main photographer.

he got 3 cameras, was using point & shoot also. lol

新北市1對新人11月2日在淡水禮拜堂舉辦婚禮,但現場卻出現1名陌生男子拿著相機對著新人狂拍,甚至擋住新人所請的專業攝影師的鏡頭,事後詢問親友均不認識此人,於是在網路上發表文章標題為「婚禮上的攝影魔人」,新郎表示該名男子始終拿著相機「緊迫盯人」,為了拍照甚至還擠開自己與新娘的媽媽,檢視婚禮照片更發現,每一個動人瞬間都有該名「大叔」,新郎覺得自己有種被侵犯的感覺,控訴該男子奪走了肖像權!
what does 肖像權 mean?
Personality rights?
copyrights? or privacy rights?

This is a great example of how a passionate photographer should devote himself and stay focused to the art of photography. :)

Nowadays 'photographers' use hand-phones instead.. and they are everywhere!

Nowadays 'photographers' use hand-phones instead.. and they are everywhere!

ipad is also very common in wedding and they are more "effective" at blocking the protog's view :(

This is a great example of how a passionate photographer should devote himself and stay focused to the art of photography. :)

I hope he don't ask for money from the couple :bsmilie:

The couple should get ang bao money from him :bsmilie:

I hope he don't ask for money from the couple :bsmilie: The couple should get ang bao money from him :bsmilie:

Have a bad feeling he prob would ask the couple to pay for the photos but I'm just speculating

Quite a few angles he took from aren't too bad and would have produced quite good photos.

Fark him.

Locally in Singapore got this kind of weirdos too. Not just in weddings but also in events.

Sorry to say this but it probably stemmed from those paid shoots and group outing mentality.