Unknown Insect Bite

Status
Not open for further replies.

Scuderia

Sep 7, 2006
Bt. Merah
Been actively taking insects photos around my neighbourhood for the past 3 weeks. Only at last Monday morning I realised there is a huge lump with 2 sores that is itching up a storm on my thigh. I went to bed the nite after the shoot without any itch and woke up in the morning this these!!

InsectBite.jpg

Can anyone out there please provide me with a remedy.? I've tried all sorts of antiseptic creams from Guardian and its not working :cry: The Itch is really driving me Bananas!!!! Thanks in Advance

go c doc...most advisable choice n option...take care

don't think any layman can judge just base on the swell, if it doesn't go away it's best to consult your family physician

is there slight pain when you scratch it?
some times i get something similar to your description. one tough lump and it'll last for a few days.
i'm not sure what causes it but i think it's the bugs from the bed.

don't use antiseptic cream. may want to try hydrocortisone cream can get from pharmacist in guardian or OTC, its cheap, and will help with the itch significantly. the pharmacist will direct u how often to apply. if it persists or gets worse go see the doc bro.

cheers.

rashes, take some antibiotics and drink more water.

Thanks for all the replies guys. I also suspect the bed bug. But I've checked every nook and cranny around my bed but cannot find any stains or traces of the bugs..:angry: I also change my beddings frequently. Sigh... Hopefully I can find the bugger and squash the fella!!! Will go and see a doc today. Thanks again.

nah, bed bugs bite not so big and lumpy.

could be a sandfly. always kanan when i am outfield.

bed bugs dun hide in ur bedding, at least in the day time. and its very hard to spot them. use some insecticide on ur frame instead, esp if they are made of wood.

i kena tat before in the past, its very itchy and after its healed it'll leave a slight dark spot on the affected area. till today i still dunno wut bit me.

Status
Not open for further replies.