Unker want to emo too

Er... dont wan!

I rather they keep call me unker, cook reasonably nice hawker food, and I pay $2 for lunch than they go attend some course to upgrade their "skill" and later charge me higher for their better "service".

:lovegrin:

Ha. So they will charge $0.50 for continuing education and service upgrade. In Japan, you get respect for free. In the U.S.A., you get fake respect for good tip. :bsmilie:

Actually it really depends.
For me if i go kopitiam OR hawker centre, uncle and aunties call me by sir and mdm i will not be used to it. .. but if they do that, i will revert with smiliar greetings fair and square ..

heartlander like me .. still preferred to be call - xiao mei, ni yao she meh liao!! .. OR Mei Nui .. i like ... :heart::bsmilie:

They call me xiao mei, i will call back xiao jie .. (be it old or young - fake a bit lah hor ...)

If uncle, i will call uncle .. in general ... then talk talk a bit hope to get extra egg OR extra vege ....

gosh i sound so auntie ... haha but ...
this is how we live our life in heartlander place ...
chin chye eat chin chye grown up ....

I think i OT liao ... paisay

I guess we have to treat you as a young maiden for the rest of your life. You can bat your eye lashes at uncle to get special offers. I remember here when calling woman "girl", she would hit you with her purse. :bsmilie:

Uncle everyday happy because got aunties call me Boy instead of Ah Pek. :bsmilie:

huh. then wad ur grandchild call u? gorgor?:lovegrin:

Too many youngster emo here, I also want! :lovegrin:

I was ordering lunch at golden shoe carpark, level 3. That cheap lunch, at $2 for 3 dish + rice, and the hawker aunty who used to call me a-di (just yesterday) suddenly call me uncle, when she asked for my order. :sweat:

Wah piang I got upgraded so fast! Please help me. Please.

SO how?! You feel younger erm i mean better after emo-ing like youngsters? haha

that time of the month?................. :embrass:

林大叔好!!

Bill paying time ..... :confused:
Haiz ....
Actively looking for job job job ....
looking forward to my new wide angle lens ..
must cheer myself up ..

no after work beer session in CS ah .. hehe
i see 6pm shooting session ... so early how to rush? ..

Anyway .. paisay i shall stop here...

TS is waiting for his naimeh:sweatsm:

Last edited:
Bill paying time ..... :confused:
Haiz ....

no after work beer session in CS ah .. hehe

see.. 叔叔 understands you..

Bill comes once per month rite.. Everyone also kena one..

乖侄女,why beer? how about this weekend go pulau ubin pick durian? :) near your place also..

If you pick more, can sell some and then you can hv $$$$

Last edited:
see.. 叔叔 understands you..

Bill comes once per month rite.. Everyone also kena one..

乖侄女,why beer? how about this weekend go pulau ubin pick durian? :) near your place also..

If you pick more, can sell some and then you can hv $$$$

Got such event meh? how come not in CS thread?!
Sat going for clubsnap female outing with best friend koplady11 haha

侄女 is a busy lady u know !!

how about this weekend go pulau ubin pick durian? :)
I thought pick durian one is not pulau ubin but mandai area, those under mindef one, but need skill to duck bullet and must not get caught. dont leave your grafitti signature also. :devil:

Pulau Ubin also have.. my colleague says he every year go pick durian..

Better... no need to dodge bullets.

ONZ ... but must tell me how to improve my photos ..

On!! Just rem to tell the photographer to focus & compose properly so that you appear sharp and in one piece.. then I can suggest some nice outfit for you..

Last edited:
On!! the picture muz hv u inside okie.. then I can suggest some nice outfit for you..

But . ... But ... if i put myself inside ..... will be over sized liao ...
cannot see background all these liao ... :cry::sweat:
nothing for u to comment :sticktong.
u purposely dont want to comment right!
lazy!

Normal lah, In the elevator also my neighbor called me uncle. She is in the sixties age.

"Which floor?"

"10, tenkiu uncle" lol.

But there are bad experienced also. One raining day, my bike for some unknown bloody reason has some problem with the rear brake, while nearing the pedestrian traffic light. It was Red so I pressed brake, rear brake never respond. Suddenly kancheong kept pressing but no response. I cannot press more on the front coz went into red path which is slippery if using front brake, sure confirm fly. So I saw this two aunty whom was about to cross and horn at them to not cross and let me pass first. So I had to play with engine brake to slow it down. best part, I managed to stop before the traffic light. Aunty was scared. Cross the road, I also open my helmet checking my rear brake then show her my hand and said "sorry"

She wasnt happy at all. She and her friend rush to me and said "UNCLE!!! why u want kill me? hah!? hah!?" I said "Sorry aunty, I dunno why my brake never respond" but I know she dun understand and still say "Veli danger u know Uncle! I see u wan kill me! I wan to report police!" yup, the police she went to is the security guard uncle at the school. She brought him out to me and point at me "this uncle wan kill me and my friend. he dun wan stop"(the uncle was confused by looking at her coz of her calling me UNCLE) I was like "WTF?" "Aunty I horn at you to not cross bcoz I cannot stop. I want to kill you for what? You havent even cross the road yet." she dun want to listen still say "Catch him! put him prison" The security guard uncle was kind enough and said "Ok2, calm down" and ask for my explanation. I explain and showed him my rear brake and true enough it somehow jammed by itself. Then uncle go to her and explain in chinese. she like calm down again. and Uncle said I can go. I start the engine and was about to go off to motorbike shop to check on the brake when she suddenly come in front of me point her finger in front of my face and yelled "You sen chim ping!" and stomped away. Yup, that day was the day I kena called UNCLE many times and rode to bike shop with an intermitten speed of 20km. sheesh.

well... i got a niece who is older than me. by abt 2-3 yaers too. she calls me uncle. fml.