University Survey Questionnaires???

Status
Not open for further replies.
hey... great innovations start from small sparks and even silly ideas. if you feel that there is no need for such a device, then say so in the survey comments section.

there is no need to lambast local undergraduates in public forum.

clizeer is also correct. to produce reports on public sentiment on a particular product requires surveys.

Signed,
A going-to-be local graduate

P.S. - I had did such a similar survey before for one of my required modules.

rebbot said:
:bsmilie: the intelligence level of of local grads dun seem to be too high isn't it? I have suspected it for sometime now~ :sticktong

snob.... :nono: :thumbsd:

quick to point fingers, quick to make ASSumptions.

mervlam said:
snob.... :nono: :thumbsd:

quick to point fingers, quick to make ASSumptions.

hey guys before you start calling names notice my last smiley? just trying to be cheeky that's all~ sometimes have to learn to relax abit dun be so uptight about everything

vince123123 said:
perhaps you should consider before making such a sweeping statement. If you aren't a local grad yourself, you could either be mistaken by others as being:

1. (where you are an overseas grad) - snobbish and subscribing to the idea that foreign grads must be better than local grads; or

2. (where you are not a grad) - reverse-snobbishness where you only show your insecurities at lamblasting those of better education level than you.

i apologise vince... :) I just wanted to be a little cheeky that's all~ For one, I have been overseas for some time now and well, my friends always slam each other down "debating" about such things to have some good clean fun rather than the "serious" talk...afterall here is the coffee shop isn't it? :sticktong

cheers~

-Drinks can be kept warm if you own something like the Starbucks take-out mugs.
-Food can be kept warm by using a candle. Tea lights have been used with great success.
-Food warmers wouldn't work unless you have a cover, since without convection, the heat would just get lost via the product surface.

no problem, just trying to warn you that others may not find it funny thats all.

cheers

rebbot said:
i apologise vince... :) I just wanted to be a little cheeky that's all~ For one, I have been overseas for some time now and well, my friends always slam each other down "debating" about such things to have some good clean fun rather than the "serious" talk...afterall here is the coffee shop isn't it? :sticktong

cheers~

vince123123 said:
no problem, just trying to warn you that others may not find it funny thats all.

cheers

thanks vince much appreciated...at least your comments to me were tactful ;)

frankly speaking sometimes I do find that the society nowadays are not receptive to criticism Haiz~ which is kinda sad. :(

Status
Not open for further replies.