Universal studios

universal studios in august?

Results are only viewable after voting.

basherbomb

Mar 4, 2008
Hi all, regarding my previous post on resort world, i meant as universal studios, is it worth it to go in august

Why specifically august?

what do you mean by "worth going"?

as in whether it is crowded and you have to queue 4 hrs for banana boat?

august should be considered off-peak unless you go on national day. weather wise shouldnt be too hot either.

so yes i would go in august. :)

what do you mean by "worth going"?

as in whether it is crowded and you have to queue 4 hrs for banana boat?

august should be considered off-peak unless you go on national day. weather wise shouldnt be too hot either.

so yes i would go in august. :)

Thanks. What i mean by worth going is the price. because is about 70 person. so i was wondering it's worth it. Would more rides and attractions be opened by then? cos i dun wan to go there and there's very little to do.

ooorrhhhh. probably best visiting their official website for the lastest update and ride opening.

i can only advise on the weather. :)

Almost all of the attractions is already opened.. except for waterworld, roller coaster & one ride in Madagascar.

if you're afraid of heights, then the roller coaster doesn't make any difference anyway.. the screams can be heard all over USS.

Thanks. What i mean by worth going is the price. because is about 70 person. so i was wondering it's worth it. Would more rides and attractions be opened by then? cos i dun wan to go there and there's very little to do.

Almost all of the attractions is already opened.. except for waterworld, roller coaster & one ride in Madagascar.

if you're afraid of heights, then the roller coaster doesn't make any difference anyway.. the screams can be heard all over USS.

Correction, waterworld is opened already only the roller coaster and 1 ride in Madagascar is not avaliable at the moment :)

To me its worth going eventhough its not as big scale as others. Go during weekdays instead of weekend will save you time in the queue. I enjoyed myself with my family there, just that the weather was abit tat hot...

Correction, waterworld is opened already only the roller coaster and 1 ride in Madagascar is not avaliable at the moment :)

wah u been there??? nice or not? ;)

I had also been to U.S for the soft launch in Apr.

FYI if you have DBS / POSB credit card you are entitle to $6 discount per tix but that had to be purchase at the ticketing counter hmm dun know if the above promote still on not.

And if you have Passion card you will get at $25 cash vouchers maybe you can refer to tat

Cheers

Hi...
Correct me, If i'm not wrong, After 7pm, the universal studio is open for public, Which means entry is FREE... My friend, whose friend (My friend de friend) was a manager working there, said that it will be free because there will not be any more performance after 7pm.

Not sure whether its true a not. Never try it out...

Cheers :D

Hi...
Correct me, If i'm not wrong, After 7pm, the universal studio is open for public, Which means entry is FREE... My friend, whose friend (My friend de friend) was a manager working there, said that it will be free because there will not be any more performance after 7pm.

Not sure whether its true a not. Never try it out...

That only applies to the Hollywood Boulevard Extension "shopping centre" 1900 hours SST to 2100 hours SST on Fridays and Saturdays and it is not free either, S$2.00 entrance fee inclusive. ;)

That only applies to the Hollywood Boulevard Extension "shopping centre" 1900 hours SST to 2100 hours SST on Fridays and Saturdays and it is not free either, S$2.00 entrance fee inclusive. ;)

Wow... Singapore very smart in earning money... Should go malaysia change SGD. wait 1/2 year, confirm rich. haha.