Universal Studios

Snake

May 23, 2004
EAST
i dunno y so many Singaporean rushing for the soft opening tickets such tat out of 24 only 18 on the certain ride are operate.. end up still have to re-enter the theme park again for the missing ride next time.. :dunno: Any comment on these?

hmm some might want to get a preview so as to decide if its worth getting the annual pass?
or some bought the annual pass so they dun mind going multiple times?

Maybe they got their own point.. for my own experience view, visiting the theme park the feeling must be..

Firstly visit = Wa....!!
Sec visIt = Hmm.. not bad
Third Visit = A.. ok lah
Fourth visit = ... nothing much

Y not just wait for the right time n right date when everything is ready and give a best shot..!

Last edited:
you don't know meh? everything new will attract singaporeans like bees to honey. everybody want to be the first to be there... to experience things first hand... such are the mentality of people these days.

one word......kiasi :bsmilie:

i dunno y so many Singaporean rushing for the soft opening tickets such tat out of 24 only 18 on the certain ride are operate.. end up still have to re-enter the theme park again for the missing ride next time.. :dunno: Any comment on these?

Even heard what all Cantonese say - New toilet no shxt also must go inside to squat!:devil::p

Even heard what all Cantonese say - New toilet no shxt also must go inside to squat!:devil::p

errh... always thought that it was a hokkien saying " New hole, good to **** in"?

Cheers:D

Having been to Universal Studios(US) twice in LA, I reckon it's worth it to go again & again & again & again & again & again...:bsmilie:especially the Back to the Future & Jurassic Park rides. Heck I went on the JP ride 3 times the last time I was there:lovegrin: "WELCOME to JURASSIC PARK"

From what I know US(Sentosa) promised to change the rides every so often to keep thing fresh so it's sort of 'new' every time you enter during every CNY;)

Think I just got 2 tickets for Monday I hope is not too many ppl