"Uniquely Orchard" SUPER-PANOROMIC Project.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey guys... Our Orchard thread has been striked off. To stir things up again, I'm rolling the ball now...

We are going all the way in to make this "Uniquely Orchard" come true, and make it a part of our Unique Singapore.

An unofficial trial shoot will be done with my new dSLR that's coming soon.
On this Saturday!

Dennis Kee 99% will be there with me...
another other on-goers?

Tweety

Jun 20, 2004
acrylonithrill said:
Anyone here in CS knows how to crack Photoshop CS, scratch disk max limit? or is there any other powerful stitching programs that can handle few hundred metres of actual file size?
Click edit-> Preference-> memory & image cache-> plugin & scratch disk-> first: change to C: or D: or E: and click ok. Hope this help :)

Tweety

Jun 20, 2004
acrylonithrill said:
That can only increase the scratch disk... but there's a limit of 2GB of file handling size for the program... So was wondering who's the genius who can help to crack the code...
you are saying even original PS CS also got this limitation ah?

fuzzy

Oct 7, 2004
upper thomson
erm... i think the 2Gb limit is caused by the file format of the hard disk. FAT32's maximum file size is 2Gb. If PS write its 'scratch' on a single file... then its probably the file format...

convert it to NTFS file format and try?

niterider

Dec 27, 2004
acrylonithrill said:
The shooting time will be kicked off at 1pm... Anyone else?
Newbies can join??

dolpjki

Aug 21, 2004
Hey Louis,
Perhaps you should state the equipment required for the unofficial trial panoramic shoot.
You are using DSLR right? min height of tripod, etc...
Which zone do you intend to try out this time? Lucky Plaza? CK Tang?

Jackie
Info Management Sub-Committee
Uniquely Orchard Committee

dolpjki said:
Hey Louis,
Perhaps you should state the equipment required for the unofficial trial panoramic shoot.
You are using DSLR right? min height of tripod, etc...
Which zone do you intend to try out this time? Lucky Plaza? CK Tang?

Jackie
Info Management Sub-Committee
As reminded by jackie, I'll be equipped with my Manfrotto 055. So basic requirements, lens that can be meet the 50mm mark. A tripod should not be too short/tall... This time round we should try out the Centrepoint area. It's the most "hilly" area... So try this zone out to find out the problems that will occur during the actual shootout. :think:

fuzzy said:
erm... i think the 2Gb limit is caused by the file format of the hard disk. FAT32's maximum file size is 2Gb. If PS write its 'scratch' on a single file... then its probably the file format...

convert it to NTFS file format and try?
Hmm... Abit chim for me... Hehehe... I'm better versed in the program than the whole intergrated processor... :dunno:

Anyway, could you PM me your contact, as my team could ask you questions regarding IT.

dolpjki

Aug 21, 2004
Louis, WinXP and Win2k are usually using NTFS by default.
If you are using that and didnt make any changes during installation of the OS,
your system should be NTFS.

Jackie
Info Management Group

niterider

Dec 27, 2004
I newbie..only got my Canon S1. haha... i think i just join for fun while u guys get serious :)

niterider said:
I newbie..only got my Canon S1. haha... i think i just join for fun while u guys get serious :)
Just come down, have fun, chill out... You may be needed in some groups... Cause we are still undermanned...

Can I know what's your forte? Digital darkroom? :bigeyes:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom