Uniquely CS... Ppl like to hear nice things even thou comments welcome written...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Del_CtrlnoAlt

Feb 15, 2003
Outside the Dry Box.
Visit site
After a short hiatus, came back... still the same...

Probably we should have a thread sticky up there to warn members not to give negative feedback about pictures no matter how they feel.

Or maybe even have a thread to name them so that members can just skip commenting...

Upon some consideration... this is YOUR forum... wanna advice us (mods) how to go about moderating (your) gallery section?

This will be good for reference.

Probably we should have a thread sticky up there to warn members not to give negative feedback about pictures no matter how they feel.

Or maybe even have a thread to name them so that members can just skip commenting...

Upon some consideration... this is YOUR forum... wanna advice us (mods) how to go about moderating (your) gallery section?

Good any examples to to show or not?

Sorry bro, I don't understand. You mean we all should say only nice things on other's post/gallery even the photos not nice or don't like them? If got bad comments, should only keep to ourselves?

Haa.. I know who you are refering to for the latest one...

Well.. Some people just don't like to hear bad comments... They wont improve in this case... Just remember who they are and refrain from commenting on their work next time...

Some even locked their threads to prevent people from commenting... and i wonder why they put up the photos in the first place?? They want people to see but keep their mouth shut?

Sorry bro, I don't understand. You mean we all should say only nice things on other's post/gallery even the photos not nice or don't like them? If got bad comments, should only keep to ourselves?

apparently thats what i see in the forum... i thought this is over after someone who always give nice pic, even thou pic not nice, have left. but now, i think still alot of ppl who post image, even thou put comments welcomed, but when i give comments, they immediately jump... guess everyone just like to post image... i suggest them to just close thread like that... whats the point when ppl can find things to improve on and give advice then given to someone who isn't appreciative.

apparently thats what i see in the forum... i thought this is over after someone who always give nice pic, even thou pic not nice, have left. but now, i think still alot of ppl who post image, even thou put comments welcomed, but when i give comments, they immediately jump... guess everyone just like to post image... i suggest them to just close thread like that... whats the point when ppl can find things to improve on and give advice then given to someone who isn't appreciative.

Agree. :thumbsup:

Cannot take it, don't post.

this topic again ah?

Agree. :thumbsup:

Cannot take it, don't post.

lol, some want to post just to share but not looking for critique leh? how? hahahaha

better to post at own website lor:bsmilie:

So what exactly are you suggesting here?

1) People who can't take bad comments either don't post their photos or lock their threads after posting (like sports car).

2) Members to refrain from giving negative comments? (Courtesy campaign)

:dunno:

Maybe they are too pampered with nice comments given by their friends.....

Giving them true comments, they felt that it is an insults, and giving excuses that they like it this way or they are no professional photographer and blah blah.....

They are more of eager to upload/show off all the shots they had taken during the weekend, waiting to heard nice words to justify their time and money spent.

give option when starting thread

option called: NICE COMMENTS FILTER

then anything and everything posted in the thread automatically becomes post that says "very nice pictures! :thumbsup:" tada, problem solved.

pls make me special member to recognise my wonderful workable suggestion. like that the people who give not so good comments won't bother to comment.. those who anyhow give thumbs up will not mind posting.. :)

this topic again ah?

ya... wanna CHANGE ClubSnap? :devil:

i see long term instead of short term...

How many of u now don't post comments inside Gallery section cos being told off about your comments? Feel pissed, sian, etc rite...

Y not we just turn the whole table around?

Promote improvement campaign...

1) When threadstarter become nasty, infraction served! :devil:
2) TS should give thanks for comments given.
3) If do not wanna get comments, lock thread!

:cool:

Giving them true comments, they felt that it is an insults, and giving excuses that they like it this way or they are no professional photographer and blah blah.....

list of excuses:

1) sorry, no PP done
2) just sharing
3) i am newbie, sorry that you are so pro and i cannot meet your standard
4) *emo lock thread*
5) *emo delete thread*
6) my camera something wrong today, not my fault :bsmilie:

They are more of eager to upload/show off all the shots they had taken during the weekend, waiting to heard nice words to justify their time and money spent.

This statement basically covers everything liao. Mystery solved :)

Status
Not open for further replies.