Uni, Polytechnic & JC photographer meet up

Status
Not open for further replies.

StudioFever

Dec 17, 2005
6th Avenue
Hi all,
i'm thinking of meeting up with some of the institution Photographers(if any) or school photographers in Uni,poly or JC. Btw, i'm a photographer from poly.Probably, will be shooting at changi area, date not confirmed yet. Show your interest by writing down your name below.;)

i stay in the east, just graduated from tp, can i join ? :p

no problem.. just wish to meet more photographers from Uni,poly and JCs.:bsmilie:

hey im going uni nxt yr now in ns.can be considered on anot?if yes put me in lo.

I think i'll make it strictly for current poly,JCs and Uni photographers.It's some sort like an exchange session where photographers from different schools meet up,interact & shoot. It'll be best if anyone here is from the management com of their respective schools. Btw, i'm from RP photographic society.I'm dying to meet up photographers from Tp,Nyp, Np and SP as well as JCs and Uni.:bsmilie:

Nyp...but i stay at tamp -__-"

I am waiting for uni term to start :lovegrin:

cool.. still got NP com members, have yet to meet up with com members from NP.Only met a few SP com members before.:bigeyes:
The outing should be next week wednesday or you all can suggest a better day to meet up, i'm using a P&S 'cos i sell off my SLR already.So P&S also no problem, cos it's photography not dslr gathering.:bsmilie:

from np also. but using p&s.

StudioFever said:
cool.. still got NP com members, have yet to meet up with com members from NP.Only met a few SP com members before.:bigeyes:
The outing should be next week wednesday or you all can suggest a better day to meet up, i'm using a P&S 'cos i sell off my SLR already.So P&S also no problem, cos it's photography not dslr gathering.:bsmilie:

me not from any photography club in NP.. ;p

and and, next week is common test !

elfvin said:
me not from any photography club in NP.. ;p

and and, next week is common test !

same here. :bsmilie:

yah loh.
and you too. 2 weeks of break for shooting :bsmilie:

Status
Not open for further replies.