Unexpected cruelty

Status
Not open for further replies.

Loupisk

Nov 8, 2005
AMK life
www.modelmayhem.com
Two days ago, about to go to work, I found my 10 years old cat under my car with blood next to her.

I dragged her from below the vehicle to find her rear end completly cut open.

As I could not bring her to the vet due to my work commitment. My wife took her.

The Vet informed her that the cut was recent, deep, clean and must have been done by a very sharp object.

The cut has been done at the base of the tail just above the genital organs.

We ruled out the fight with anorther animal has there were no signs or scratches or fight on her body. Also, it was oviously not a bite mark.

We deducted that it could have been done by someone who held her by the tail and tried to cut her.

I think her only crime is to be friendly. She does not make noise, does not steal food and is very clean.

I really wonder what reason people would have to do that to an innocent animal?

Here are some pictures of my cat after the surgery to saw her rear end back.

She is in obsrevation at home now and we just hope that she will make it through.

dscf8314ig8.jpg

dscf8316tx3.jpg

:what: :sweat: :sweat: :sweat:

dunno what to say man....see the photo also can feel the pain :sweat:

if i were you i'd find the sucker who did this and give him a taste of the pain you can inflict with the legal system.;( how is she now?

sorry to hear about ur cat...:(

it is so wrong to inflict such pain to an animal. I do not understand how anyone can do such a thing.

I hope your cat recovers quickly.

:( recover well.. it'll take at least 2 weeks for the superficial wounds to heal.

i hope the pervert that did that will get a taste of that too.

sorry to hear about your cat, hope she recovers soon without no post trauma effect.

perhaps you should alert the police on this matter .. not safe for anyone to have an abuser lurking around and wielding sharp object.

Thks guys for your kind support.

I felt very bad for my cat as she has the nicest behavior you could find.:heart:

If I find the person who did that. I will not hesitate to launch a complain.

A friend recommended me to inform already an institution against animal cruelty. Would that be SPCA or the police itself?

As for the cat, she has eaten for the frist time since yesterday and her return home.

Let's hope she recovers all the way.

Wa piang .. another "anti" cat person .. i cannot stand how they can do this to an animals

Hope yr cat recover soon ...

Thks guys for your kind support.

I felt very bad for my cat as she has the nicest behavior you could find.:heart:

If I find the person who did that. I will not hesitate to launch a complain.

A friend recommended me to inform already an institution against animal cruelty. Would that be SPCA or the police itself?

As for the cat, she has eaten for the frist time since yesterday and her return home.

Let's hope she recovers all the way.

i think both esp since cruelty to animals is a crime.

I think that you should probably try to locate evidence of the perp before you complain to any govt bodies. The police or whoever are unlikely to do anything to help you find the person if there are totall no leads.

Hope your cat is recovering well. Is she traumatised?

I'm truly sorry for what happened to your cat. What had been done to her was definitely a crime and not to mention a senseless act of cruelty and pain to an innocent friendly cat. If it had happened to my cats, I'd make sure he is handed over to the police if I caught him (or worse). And may god punish him accordingly too.

Hope your cat will heal quickly and wont be too traumatised from it.

I really hate those animal abusers.

Damn, why do this to animals? Hope that the idiot will be apprehanded ASAP adn punished accordingly.

There is really nothing you can do although it is a real case of animal cruelty. The police here will only act if the abuser was caught in the act. Either red handed or someone managed to video tape or take photos.

Many such cases have been reported before to the police and its always the same story.
Also do keep your cats indoors, dont let them wander around. It's really not safe to let them out here in Singapore, we really have a lot of people that have a high irrational dislike for cats. I have heard of first hand accounts of dog owners that let their dogs loose on cats to let them "hunt", kids that shoot cats with home made catapults and of course your usual people that just cannot stop complaining about the "dirty" cat that is hanging out at the void deck and that the town council must act to "wipe" out the "vermin"

And we have HDB that gives us the same old standard excuses why they wont let cats in HDB..... makes me think someone up there really doesn't like cats.

mentally unbalanced culprit. Carries a sharp object with him/her too.
So what happens if culprit graduates from harming animals to humans. If apprehended, a fine for such animal slashers will not help. They just pay up and continue after a lying low for a while.

Status
Not open for further replies.