Undeveloped photos

Status
Not open for further replies.

shadow

Apr 5, 2005
Bedok
leeqhgr.fotopages.com
Hi to all,photography newbie here...Can anyone answer me why always when i develop my photos there are always some photos which are not printed or unable to develop??How can i solve this problem??This is getting on my nerves as some shots which i thought to be good never came out at all....Btw,i'm using the kodakmax400 film and 'p' mode of my camera Thank you all in advance for responding to this thread..:)

There's probably something wrong with your camera. Why don't u scan some of the photos can put it up here?

shadow said:
Hi to all,photography newbie here...Can anyone answer me why always when i develop my photos there are always some photos which are not printed or unable to develop??How can i solve this problem??This is getting on my nerves as some shots which i thought to be good never came out at all....Btw,i'm using the kodakmax400 film and 'p' mode of my camera Thank you all in advance for responding to this thread..:)

I had this problem before, was printing the photos from my Taipei trip last year. Visited 2 different labs, and they are just unable to print this particular photo.... wierd.. the shop people do not know why is that photo refuses to be printed too...
*plays twilight zone tune*

shadow said:

u mean unable to develop or the shop did not develop for u?
some shops i know of, if the photo is too badly over-exposed/blurred etc, they will not develop it for u, lower your cost too. unless u specific told them that u want each and every photo.. :)

but if u are saying the photo "cannot" be developed... whoa... u got me there.. :sweat:

when you develop a roll of film and some came out and some not, this may be due to the particular explosure is too underexpose or overexpose. and the shops do not print out for you so that it can save you money. If you still want them to print you may get just black or super bright pictures.
this is my guess...

Status
Not open for further replies.