Underwater world and dolphin lagoon

Status
Not open for further replies.

desertstrike

Sep 29, 2008
CCK
hi guys, any buddy here went to these two places to snap pic?

roughly how long it takes to walk through the whole thing and if take pic along the way, roughly how long it will takes?

thanks

You can be done in half an hour.

Spent an hour at Underwater world early this year. It is a relatively small place but you still want to enjoy viewing the fishes, and not just busy snapping pictures. Dolphin lagoon show is about 20 min or so. Didnt take any picture as I didnt bring zoom len.

Depends on how patient you are or want to be. Went there last month and spent a good 1 1/2 hours in the acquarium slowly taking my time to get better shots. The arapaima exhibit is wonderful, so is the jellyfish. The coral eels located immediately after the entrance makes for good shots too.

Dolphin exhibit, yes, bring your zooms along. A bit of anticipation is recommended cos the presenter gives little lead time between announcing the stunts and it taking place. But the shows tend to be in the afternoon, so the lighting isn't great.

ok guys, thanks! think i shall allocate 3 hour to these 2 location! thanks!

Do take note that the dolphin shows have scheduled timing ...

Do take note that the dolphin shows have scheduled timing ...

yup, i went yesterday, do take note that it is the mating season o the dolphin and that the dolphin are not responsive... yesterday the show ended in 10-15 minutes only... :(

Status
Not open for further replies.