Underwater Portraits - 2nd shoot

Status
Not open for further replies.

beivied

May 8, 2003
East, Singapore
Hi Guys,

a few of us in the Underwater Photography Subforum is trying out a underwater portrait shoot, in swimming pool. Wonder if any of you will be interested to join us.

Details are in this thread.

You can see some of our photos in the first tryout here as well :)

We need two to three photographers more for our next shoot on 18 Sep, 1-6pm, NTU dive pool ... :cool:

Would love to, but no underwater casing, ups for beivied :D

espn said:

i am sure you have your ways if you want to :devil:

digicam in underwater housing are welcome to do . Don't worry we can share experience and gave advise. Gave it a try.

Update.... :cool:

Date is now changed to 17th Sep. Saturday, 1-6pm

Photographers
1. Lanxx
2. Airforce1
3. Sehsuan -rental bcd (S). reg, mask and fins
4. beivied

Maximum six photographers.

:)

tingchiyen said:
Ziploc bag. =)
Erm.. I'll need a very BIG ziploc bag ;) heehee.

Upz for beivied :thumbsup:

espn said:

Kodak-disposable-underwater-Cameras.jpg

http://www.cameras101.com/Kodak-Disposable-underwater-Cameras.html ;p

would love to shoot this but do not know how to dive ( I'm guessing that that is a basic ). Would you guys be able to plan one for non divers?

basically, you do not have to be a diver, though it will be advantageous. if you are ok at holding breath, and have the necessary uw photography equipment, thats all you need. :)

thanks but I'm not sure if I can hold my breath long enough. Anyway I just realise that the date have been change to 17 sept and I have a shoot that day. Would you guys be doing another one soon?

yqt said:
thanks but I'm not sure if I can hold my breath long enough. Anyway I just realise that the date have been change to 17 sept and I have a shoot that day. Would you guys be doing another one soon?

eh ... .... ... .. ... not at the current premise i think. they are only willing to let us try for experiments and as of now, will not be a long term arrangement.

so ... the biggest problem with uw pool shoot is getting an appropriate venue, which also allows us to do it, and not charging at a extorting price. which makes the next shoot indefinite.. sigh ...

Status
Not open for further replies.