Understanding equipments for D70

Status
Not open for further replies.
espn said:
:what: BUY BUY BUY why BUY BUY BUY suddenly BUY BUY BUY I BUY BUY BUY kena BUY BUY BUY mention BUY BUY BUY before... BUY BUY BUY I'm BUY BUY BUY a BUY BUY BUY very BUY BUY BUY good BUY BUY BUY person BUY BUY BUY who BUY BUY BUY doesn't BUY BUY BUY go BUY BUY BUY BUY BUY BUY BUY BUY BUY BUY BUY BUY!! :D

You dont go BUY BUY BUY.. but you always go and make people BUY BUY BUY

:bsmilie: Thanks for showing my your lenses Dennis, not that you said to BUY BUY BUY, but after looking and playing with them, I myself wanna BUY BUY BUY :D

Oh, not my fault right. :D
Don't blame me hor. Did I show you the Fisheye !!! :devil:

Gymrat76 said:
:bsmilie: Thanks for showing my your lenses Dennis, not that you said to BUY BUY BUY, but after looking and playing with them, I myself wanna BUY BUY BUY :D

Dennis said:
Oh, not my fault right. :D
Don't blame me hor. Did I show you the Fisheye !!! :devil:

Yes, fisheye was the first one you showed me, right after gadrian suggested that I should use that one for my Mulu trip instead of the 70-200VR :sweat:

Gymrat76 said:
Yes, fisheye was the first one you showed me, right after gadrian suggested that I should use that one for my Mulu trip instead of the 70-200VR :sweat:
Heh... did you see shots taken with that lens? ;)

I took some test shots... very nice, didn't expect it to be so.. uh... WIDE :sweatsm:

Must.....resist....... :sweat:

Gymrat76 said:
I took some test shots... very nice, didn't expect it to be so.. uh... WIDE :sweatsm:

Must.....resist....... :sweat:
Resistance is futile...

BUY BUY BUY!!!

espn said:
Resistance is futile...

BUY BUY BUY!!!

You are surely a Sith Lord.. Do not try to turn me to the Dark Side :cry: :blah:

He he he, maybe fisheye too wide, how about 12-24 or 17-55. All good for Mulu trip leh or maybe even Micro PC 85. :devil:
Can play play and see see some more.

Gymrat76 said:

Dennis said:
Gymrat76 we are only the pawn, the real dark lord has yet to reveal himself. :bsmilie:
Agreed :)
10 characters

lol, even if i wanted to buy any other lenses, I'm afraid that the 70-200VR will suck up all my funds for camera equipment for the rest of the year! :cry: :cry:

Gymrat76 said:
lol, even if i wanted to buy any other lenses, I'm afraid that the 70-200VR will suck up all my funds for camera equipment for the rest of the year! :cry: :cry:

Bit OT: So did you end up buying your 70-200VR from Malaysia ? or haven't you got it yet ?

Its dangerous to join Nikon Council for a cup of coffee. When you see those lens they have, it will have a Sub conscious effect on your mind to BUY BUY BUY. For me, its on Thurs eveing after looking at gadrian's VR lens. :think:

Gadrian: Is your avatar showing the Kingfisher you took on Thurs morning? :D

Had to postpone a bit, going to KL at the end of next week to buy it :)

gooseberry said:
Bit OT: So did you end up buying your 70-200VR from Malaysia ? or haven't you got it yet ?

Adzz said:
Its dangerous to join Nikon Council for a cup of coffee. When you see those lens they have, it will have a Sub conscious effect on your mind to BUY BUY BUY. For me, its on Thurs eveing after looking at gadrian's VR lens. :think:

Gadrian: Is your avatar showing the Kingfisher you took on Thurs morning? :D

Yes.. my avatar is the Kingfisher I took.. on Tuesday afternoon.. uncropped.. that is the original image.. just resize to be 100x76 thats all..

Dennis said:
Gymrat76 we are only the pawn, the real dark lord has yet to reveal himself. :bsmilie:

Hmm.. but the can only be two.. a master and an apprentice.. so either Dennis is the Master and Espn is the apprentice.. or..

Status
Not open for further replies.