Not open for further replies.

wildhoney

Jan 18, 2002
singapore
'super' models
mod1.jpg

mod2.jpg

...there's an endless story...

Oh dear, anorexia nervosa, the relentless pursuit of thinness. Such a sad tragic thing to happen to a person. They should have sent her to a hospital instead of putting her on a cat walk.

the 2 pics are of 2 different girls. Anorexia @ the international modelling scene is as common as the flu.
here's another:
mod3b.jpg

Originally posted by wildhoney
the 2 pics are of 2 different girls. Anorexia @ the international modelling scene is as common as the flu.
here's another:

Damn, they are really trying to glamourize this ailment!

Streetshooter, you read this? Anorexia is a mental disorder, left untreated will lead to death, isn't it? Anyone remember Karen Carpenter, the singer?

for those who met me before will know how skinny am I.

So how? consult doctor can help ? read this :

In addition, anorexia nervosa often includes depression, irritability, withdrawal, and peculiar behaviors such as compulsive rituals, strange eating habits, and division of foods into "good/safe" and "bad/dangerous" categories. Person may have low tolerance for change and new situations; may fear growing up and assuming adult responsibilities and an adult lifestyle. May be overly engaged with or dependent on parents or family. Dieting may represent avoidance of, or ineffective attempts to cope with, the demands of a new life stage such as adolescence.

U think I can change my eating habit?

well, who give a hike.......
:D :cool:

They look disguesting... wif their rib cage... omg.. /me fainting :eek: :what: :confused: ...

Originally posted by Klause
They look disguesting... wif their rib cage... omg.. /me fainting :eek: :what: :confused: ...

Er... I wouldn't be so harsh to view them as disgusting. They are after all victims of mental disorder. The one who I think deserve to be viewed as disgusting are the organizer of the fashion event who shamelessly put these poor victims on their cat walks. Sure the organizer can argue that they cannot "discriminate" anyone based on their weight but.... c'mon guys! Catwalks, fashion shows, photo models have always been associated as something cool, chic, trendy, desirable, beautiful, glamourous, etc, etc. Using anorexia victims on their shows is just like telling all of us that anorexia is cool, chic, trendy... etc... Don't you all think so?

Andrew, I think you don't need to worry. If you still can tell that you are skinny that means you are OK and not suffering from Anorexia Nervosa. I understand those who suffer from Anorexia still think that they are fat. Anyway, here is the online test:

http://www.mentalhealth.com/dx/fdx-et01.html

Originally posted by rty

Andrew, I think you don't need to worry. If you still can tell that you are skinny that means you are OK and not suffering from Anorexia Nervosa. I understand those who suffer from Anorexia still think that they are fat. Anyway, here is the online test:

http://www.mentalhealth.com/dx/fdx-et01.html

thanks, but the software very funny one leh :

ANOREXIA NERVOSA NOT DIAGNOSED

Diagnosis not made due to the absence of the following:

* Felt "too fat" even when obviously underweight.

I choose yes for question 1, no for question 2.

BTW, is there such pill that can make u fatter? maybe Fat 10?

Thanks.

Originally posted by ninelives

thanks, but the software very funny one leh :

ANOREXIA NERVOSA NOT DIAGNOSED

Diagnosis not made due to the absence of the following:

* Felt "too fat" even when obviously underweight.

I choose yes for question 1, no for question 2.

BTW, is there such pill that can make u fatter? maybe Fat 10?

Thanks.
That simple....
Drink a 1.5KG of cooking oil and then you shld have abt 1.5kg of fats liao!
hehhehheee

Originally posted by Bluestrike

That simple....
Drink a 1.5KG of cooking oil and then you shld have abt 1.5kg of fats liao!
hehhehheee

/me smashed Fosa laptop against bluestrike. It buried deep into his face.

Originally posted by ninelives

/me smashed Fosa laptop against bluestrike. It buried deep into his face.
my my......

and peculiar behaviors such as compulsive rituals

hmm.. maybe he did have the disorder......
*mi stay clear of him....*

Status
Not open for further replies.