Under the Esplanade Flyover

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wolfgang

Apr 29, 2002
Riddle Realms
wolfgang.clubsnap.org
Comments, as usual. are more than welcomed. :)

Drop Light

aaa.sized.jpg

Sunrise

aac.sized.jpg

Arch

aab.sized.jpg

Yap I agree Nitro that the third pic is the best. I think... the only comment I would add to tt pic is to let a bit more details of the bridge structure to show. =) Keep up the gd work!!!

Your 3rd picture, I have one, just like yours except that it is taken in the afternoon. Probably standing at the same place.

Hope you don't mind me crashing on your thread. ;)

CRW_6017.sized.jpg

Originally posted by Goondu
Your 3rd picture, I have one, just like yours except that it is taken in the afternoon. Probably standing at the same place.

CRW_6017.sized.jpg

I think nite version looks better... don't mind me saying this... perhaps you guys can try while the sun is rising or setting... perhaps the colours may turn out nice? :p

Originally posted by Goondu

Of course not! :) It's good to be able to share different views and perspectives. In fact, i thought that having both of us post the same shot, except that it was taken at different timing helps show the different perspective, and how, if taken at a different time of the day, can make a look diff. :)

Thanks for sharing! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.