Uncle what BUS to Jurong ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
L

lucifer

I Suggest a new Section
Name " uncle what bus to take " ( suggestive line ) maybe you would like to call it Travel info .

for all the travel info and how to get to that beautiful place for that shot .

under General Discussions .

i'm refering to direction . not technic .
like what bus to jurong ,
direction . and the where about . that section is too wide . just a suggestion .
for one section for people to post . location worth shoting , and also exchange info on how to get there . just simple . how to go info .

is a suggestion :)

Originally posted by lucifer
i'm refering to direction . not technic .
like what bus to jurong ,
direction . and the where about . that section is too wide . just a suggestion .
for one section for people to post . location worth shoting , and also exchange info on how to get there . just simple . how to go info .

is a suggestion :)

i think it is a good idea.

We had separate forums before but decided to merge it due to lack of traffic. If there's enough demand for it again, we'll consider reviving/splitting the forums. We'll continue monitoring the forums. Thank you for your suggestion!

One more thing, the above mentioned forum that I suggested has nothing to do with technical details. It deals with photoshoots and directions to photoshoots or travel to places, etc. Technical details/discussions are under the Technical Discussions forum.

allow me to Quote , and pardon me if i'm wrong

"Trigger finger itching? Time to join us on photo outings where we can all share
techniques and also try out equipment which you have been lusting for!!

like i had said . and to make myself more simple :)
i'm refering to direction and travel info .
maybe you misunderstand what i mean by .
location and direction .

that section do not even hint me least abt special site for shoting . at 1st look i hit me as a section for people to share "techniques "
and also Org. "Outing " and of cos "try out equipment "

just a suggestion , will define more if you need me to :) thanks you

Originally posted by Richard
We had separate forums before but decided to merge it due to lack of traffic. If there's enough demand for it again, we'll consider reviving/splitting the forums. We'll continue monitoring the forums. Thank you for your suggestion!

well i'm not referring to a forum for the discussions of 'directions'.
but rather a section where there is information on the various places of interest. Like having info on the Zoo, JBP, how to get there, tickets details etc. :)

Thanks . for the add -on . yep .. a section of it . for the info of where about and how to get there
eg. how to go to thailand by bus .
how cost is the bus tix . how many hour will it take .
how to go to KOH SAMUI . how to go to Jurong bird park ( er serious i had not been there before )

all kinda directional info and interesting place for photo shot .. eg.. behind zouk .. is very beautiful at night .toward trade mart right behind near the so call river . this kinda info .

not when we want outing or what system you use .

That's why we have the "/" title, "Around The World In 36 Exposures". We're still working on the FAQ to define the various channels.

Originally posted by zhapchit

well i'm not referring to a forum for the discussions of 'directions'.
but rather a section where there is information on the various places of interest. Like having info on the Zoo, JBP, how to get there, tickets details etc. :)

The original forum, "Around The World In 36 Exposures" dealt with what you were speaking about. However, like I stated earlier, we merged the forum with Photoshoots due to a lack of traffic in that forum.

Personally, I feel that this sort of info is better off in a FAQ rather than it being a thread or a simple post. Perhaps you and lucifer might like to contribute to a FAQ/article on this?

FAQ . how can it be .. when the possiable question is endless

simple question like how to go thailand maybe i can handle .
what if people ask question like
which part of london can you find street performer
or question like i'm in quebec now .. any member know any good sight to go shoting here

basically i'm refering to a forum -section for this kinda info . i will be gald to asst and help .. i'm leaving for thailand soon . but i can log on in thailand and help out also .

basic key line is . photography - is fun when it come to location . you get to travel . maybe not far away country . like where is the hotspring .
how many hotspring in singapore . i think 2 or more .

uncle what bus to jurong - is the reflection of how one can get to another places . with the help of the mass info we are sharing here .

i'm sure there will be alot of member who is keen to share their fav spot and beautiful sight .

for me Koh Samui is a exotic island and a extremely beautiful one . which i'm willing to share .

kindly review , this suggestion . the leak of traffic maybe due to the leak of member by then .
and also . don't you get sick after a while between JBP , BG , UBIN , Sentosa , after a while
calling all others member who is reading . kindly share your location and site local and oversea . with everyone. drop a post reply here and give us your support .

lot of thanks

To the great beyond

Status
Not open for further replies.