Unclassy remarks and void deck weddings

Status
Not open for further replies.

ricohflex

Feb 24, 2005
sing
What's wrong with void deck weddings? It does not matter whether it cost $50.
I have attended more than 1 void deck wedding of colleagues and when a friend's son wedded.
What's so great about expensive weddings in fancy upmarket hotel restaurants?

It is the relationship in the marriage, not the showiness of the wedding, that counts.

The uncouth remarks complete with vulgarities show that the person making them has no class.

ricohflex said:
I have attended more than 1 void deck wedding of colleagues and when a friend's son wedded.

It is the relationship in the marriage, not the showiness of the wedding, that counts.

The uncouth remarks complete with vulgarities show that the person making them has no class.

She's fired already. Must keep flogging a dead horse?

She's fired already. Must keep flogging a dead horse?

record time too!

sunday night: posted

3am on monday: first petition

around 10am: lim swee say replied.

around 12: kenna fire

i think around 2-3: ntuc was posting for a job opening already...

record time too!

sunday night: posted

3am on monday: first petition

around 10am: lim swee say replied.

around 12: kenna fire

i think around 2-3: ntuc was posting for a job opening already...

Can i apply? being a cat, i'm a closet racist.

i don't think she deserved to be fired. cautioned and penalized, yes. but not fired.

in fact, all those posts calling for her to be fired, they should be ashamed of themselves.

Wah, sibei jiak lak ah, she ganna left right center. Very free hor, life too good mouth very itchy (or rather finger very itchy).

Suddenly overnight lost her high flying job, lost reputation, faces police case, ganna condemn by pm.

I cannot imagine a person of high director post can behave so childishly.

i don't think she deserved to be fired. cautioned and penalized, yes. but not fired.

in fact, all those posts calling for her to be fired, they should be ashamed of themselves.

sg public sector climate change liao. because now they don't view public sector as separate from the political party which forms the government. so anything, political party kenna... must axe early to show they are "sincere" in changing.

too bad lor. wrong times thats all...

8151_4746841553660_1071623110_n.jpg

Oh my God . Fired? she should be stoned for making such remarks..

move on, she got punished.... why open a thread for this???

do we even need to talk about this here??

She deserves her punishment, the others who threatened to harm her also deserve punishment...we are all civilised...that said...this thread should be closed...

Just for laughs:

What's wrong with entry level DSLRs? It doesn't matter whether it costs less than $1,000.
I have seen more than 1 good picture taken with entry level DSLR and kit lens.
What's so great about pro DSLR with expensive filters and tripods being used to take the picture?

It is the picture that counts, not the price of your gear, that counts.

:bsmilie::bsmilie::bsmilie:

Agree ...... we need people who are not afraid to speak their mind ......... no $1,000K prize for guessing who is patrolling the internet now .........

Last edited:
Zenten said:
Agree ...... we need people who are not afraid to speak their mind ......... no $1,000K prize for guessing who is patrolling the internet now .........

People who are not afraid to speak their mind at the expense of racial peace & harmony?

People who are not afraid to speak their mind at the expense of racial peace & harmony?

Not that..... but where do you draw the line on what is permissible and what to penalise?

Zenten said:

I agree we should not be afraid to speak our minds but pls be careful and mindful of what you're saying.

Zenten said:
Not that..... but where do you draw the line on what is permissible and what to penalise?

Its a fine line..just remember do not do to others what you do not like others to do onto you..

Zenten said:

It's common sense, were all civilized and educated ppl you should know how to self censor, if you don't know you have a problem. :)

It's common sense, were all civilized and educated ppl you should know how to self censor, if you don't know you have a problem. :)

.... if I made remarks about the body part of a certain race, am I being racist? I think even civililised and educated people sometimes do that too .......

In her case, the implied was on funerals and weddings at void decks ..........and she got sacked for that?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.