unbreakable phone!

Status
Not open for further replies.
:bigeyes: :bsmilie: :sweatsm:

only take few secs to break the "unbreakable" :)

the marketing fella's reaction is priceless...i wonder...was he was laughing so hard because he felt like a complete idiot that the phone broke right after all that marketing crap that came out of his mouth? :bsmilie:

He was whacking the phone at the sharp metallic corner of the fish tank. Little wonder it will break...

Surviving a 10 storey drop might be possible as the force might be smaller when compared to the way the host whacked. :dunno:

i guess the screen of any phone is the weakest spot. people would hammer the screen first by instinct to see if damage will be done...

Aiyah 'unbreakable' just a term mah, no point testing like this..

Just like Bulletproof vest also not really 'bullet proof' mah..Waterproof also got limits

Maybe just join the rest, say 'breakproof' better..lol

Wah this one :thumbsup::bsmilie::bsmilie:

He was whacking the phone at the sharp metallic corner of the fish tank. Little wonder it will break...

Surviving a 10 storey drop might be possible as the force might be smaller when compared to the way the host whacked. :dunno:

i guess the screen of any phone is the weakest spot. people would hammer the screen first by instinct to see if damage will be done...
yes, concentrated force on the lcd screen..

how much protection can you afford to give the lcd screen anyways? people need to see it. :bsmilie:

Aiyah 'unbreakable' just a term mah, no point testing like this..

Just like Bulletproof vest also not really 'bullet proof' mah..Waterproof also got limits

Maybe just join the rest, say 'breakproof' better..lol
lol.. yeah.. but he was saying it with such conviction, that's why it's priceless!

"if you can break this phone, we will give you a free phone" :bsmilie:
the marketing fella's reaction is priceless...i wonder...was he was laughing so hard because he felt like a complete idiot that the phone broke right after all that marketing crap that came out of his mouth? :bsmilie:

lol, i guess he had to laugh. there's nothing else to do when your product gets owned on tv.

I've dropped a motorola L6 from 3 storeys down; the phone did not break, nor did the glass, but the lcd cracked from the inside..

I've dropped a motorola L6 from 3 storeys down; the phone did not break, nor did the glass, but the lcd cracked from the inside..

i used to have that phone

it refused to let go of the charger when i tried to unplug it, and the pins broke

bad design!

i used to have that phone

it refused to let go of the charger when i tried to unplug it, and the pins broke

bad design!

Really? I've been using that phone for about 6 years now, and I've never had a problem with the charger... maybe it corroded?

i am just wondering if it was a failed marketing gimmick why would i allow it on youtube?

Really? I've been using that phone for about 6 years now, and I've never had a problem with the charger... maybe it corroded?

i don't know leh

i bring to ah beng shop they tell me can fix, pay $100

i just got a new phone :bsmilie:

he say can hammer nail with it? hahaha cannot even survive aquarium corner

This is really hilarious! I'm also pretty sure I heard the guy said, "You can hammer the phone"... :bsmilie: Guess the BBC not only get a free phone for breaking it but a lifetime of phones by owning it on TV ;).

He not only breaks the unbreakable phone :think:

he also breaks a record for breaking an unbreakable phone. :confused:

:bsmilie: :bsmilie: :bsmilie:

Status
Not open for further replies.