Unboxing : HORUSBENNU C-1530 TRIPOD

Thanks for showing the tripod photos.
The design is nice, but 1.53m is kinda short for me. :)

Hahaha ok i know i am going off topic but while searching for this horusbennu brand saw that this brand is also selling this hands free umbrella. You can continue taking photos if it starts raining. just looks very funny to me :bsmilie:

those interested can try here

http://cgi.ebay.com/Horusbennu-Mini-Umbrella-hat-outdoor-photograph-/320414634834?cmd=ViewItem&pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item4a9a335352#ht_7102wt_939

umbrella-006.jpg

I really want to wear this in Singapore but am afraid people will say I'm gu niang... :(

Thanks for sharing! That perfectly fits what I am looking for. The height is good for a waist level finder :D

than go for the one thats like duck head lor. :bsmilie::bsmilie:

Erm, I think I prefer to look gu niang than look like a duck...

Seriously, it looks well thought-out. The vents are a good idea too. I know at least one lady in my neighbourhood who might want to get this.

Question: Can this umbrella be mounted on the tripod? (while of course, letting you use the tripod normally)

The below pictures were directly from the listing of this tripod. CLICK HERE

c-1530_00003.jpg

I guess the max load on the tripod alone is 12KG

lx3_spec.jpg

As for the ballhead, I would say its 30KG for the max load?

Looks like value for money. The ballhead looks almost like Markin Q3T, which itself already costs $400+, iirc.

Just curious if anyone is ordering Horusbennu tripod?

If yes, I would like to tag on to you purchase, see if can save on shipping..

please contact me.

Just curious if anyone is ordering Horusbennu tripod?

If yes, I would like to tag on to you purchase, see if can save on shipping..

please contact me.

:D me too~!

I am looking C-1540TM + LX2 Ballhead.

BTW other then Gmarket, which other trustable site sell this item?

HI, any guys shipping in as well, I would like to tag along. Do PM me. Will be looking at the C-1540 + LX-2 Ballhead.
Anyway, did anyone of you did a comparison with the Sirui range of Carbon tripods?:)

I'm interested in the LX3 ball head alone actually.