Unable to logout from CS

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pro Image said:
Are you all guys having trouble Logging out? I can't seem to be able to logout......help!
We are aware that there is a message that you cannot be logged out and you need to click on a link, but I have not come across a situation where you cannot be logged out at all.

Worst case scenario, delete the cookie and restart IE.

Darren said:
We are aware that there is a message that you cannot be logged out and you need to click on a link, but I have not come across a situation where you cannot be logged out at all.

I know about that problem but I was still able to logout until today. I have cleared my cookies as well.

I have asked another friend of mine to logout, he seems to face the same problem (and that is with a different computer with all the cookies being deleted already)

I have restarted my IE and it is still the same.

Thanks!

Darren said:

Hi Darren,

I've also encountered similiar problem since day one, but lucky managed to log out each time only after I was directed to that link as you mentioned.

Is there any solution to this problem? :dunno:

Cheers

Did some testing and this problem is related to some people not being able to create Buy&Sell posts.

The solution -
1. Manually delete all ClubSNAP-related cookies from IE/Mozilla/Opera - there may be a few depending on where you entered the forum (eg www.clubsnap.org, www.clubsnap.com, forums.clubsnap.org, forums.clubsnap.com)
2. Restart your browser.

This logout issue may potentially affect quite a number of members as we (today) changed the handling of cookies on the site.

Once you relogin using the new cookies, you should not encounter the logout problem again.

Darren said:
Did some testing and this problem is related to some people not being able to create Buy&Sell posts.

The solution -
1. Manually delete all ClubSNAP-related cookies from IE/Mozilla/Opera - there may be a few depending on where you entered the forum (eg www.clubsnap.org, www.clubsnap.com, forums.clubsnap.org, forums.clubsnap.com)
2. Restart your browser.

This logout issue may potentially affect quite a number of members as we (today) changed the handling of cookies on the site.

Once you relogin using the new cookies, you should not encounter the logout problem again.
May i know what IE stands for and how to deleate cookies??? I encounter the same problem of not being able to log out. :cry:

Darren said:

The solution -
2. Restart your browser.

Nope .... I relogin using the new cookies, but still can't log out ..... I think cookie monster very hungry to be holding on to the cookies ....

I was able to log out!!! :vhappy: Let me tell u wat I did: First, I delete my cookies, then cleared my history & then type in www.clubsnap.org and DONE. ;) Hope this will help all of you! :bsmilie:

polo_pro10 said:
I was able to log out!!! :vhappy: Let me tell u wat I did: First, I delete my cookies, then cleared my history & then type in www.clubsnap.org and DONE. ;) Hope this will help all of you! :bsmilie:
This is a good solution as well. If you wish to get to the forums directly, please use forums.clubsnap.org .

hey hey....got the same prob in camp too.....sometimes juz dun care lo...

at home...I NEVER LOG OUT haha..

Status
Not open for further replies.