Unable to log into MSN Messenger or Yahoo Messenger

Status
Not open for further replies.

Godzilla Invades

Dec 14, 2003
Toa Payoh
Visit site
Hi Computer guru experts....need your help!

I can surf the net as per normal but i can't seem to log into MSN Messenger or Yahoo Messenger at all. I have not done any changes to any of my settings. So what's the problem as I have friends able to log in.

Thanks in advance for your help.

think its singnet.. not only msn but a lot of overseas sites all cannot access...

yes it is happening to me too

So it's not me only hah? Gosh! For a minute I tot something is wrong with my computer. Pacific Internet also use Singnet line as well right?

I am able to access Yahoo International site page but unable to access the mail website.

Able to go to some overseas websites like Livescore.com

The funny thing is I am able to sign in from my MAC????

mine down too!!! :cry: :cry:

Yeah having the same problems. Did anyone try calling singnet?

The Announcement goes like this :

Please be informed there is a congestion in the Internet service to United States. We are currently investigating this and apologise for the inconvenience caused.

haha i dint know msn got proxy functions

msn cannot log in even after changing proxy.

i tried before logging on to CS.think their head is very big at this moment.
imagine the amount of calls they are taking in.

Gosu_John said:
hmm ya loh should call them right. 24hrs service one hor

Singnet helpdesk only operate until midnight.

Pacific Internet is 24/7 for techinal dept. I also have problem with msn.....intermittent.

Sometimes can log it and sometimes it just hangs......aiya Bill Gates why the hell is he doing?

Pro Image said:
Pacific Internet is 24/7 for techinal dept. I also have problem with msn.....intermittent.

Sometimes can log it and sometimes it just hangs......aiya Bill Gates why the hell is he doing?

Sometimes i cannot believe Singnet actually do not have a 24/7 technical help desk. It is like telling you that if your connection go down after midnight, it is your problem!

bonfire said:
Sometimes i cannot believe Singnet actually do not have a 24/7 technical help desk. It is like telling you that if your connection go down after midnight, it is your problem!

change to PI or Starhub!

Pro Image said:
change to PI or Starhub!

Starhub rocks...
And yes.. I'm still chatting with my friends thru MSN... :bsmilie:

Status
Not open for further replies.