Unable to log into MSN Messenger or Yahoo Messenger

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dec 14, 2003
Toa Payoh
Visit site
Hi Computer guru experts....need your help!

I can surf the net as per normal but i can't seem to log into MSN Messenger or Yahoo Messenger at all. I have not done any changes to any of my settings. So what's the problem as I have friends able to log in.

Thanks in advance for your help.

staz

May 4, 2004
yes it is happening to me too

Dec 14, 2003
Toa Payoh
Visit site
So it's not me only hah? Gosh! For a minute I tot something is wrong with my computer. Pacific Internet also use Singnet line as well right?

I am able to access Yahoo International site page but unable to access the mail website.

Able to go to some overseas websites like Livescore.com

The funny thing is I am able to sign in from my MAC????

magic

Jan 17, 2005
Yeah having the same problems. Did anyone try calling singnet?

_BEE_

Apr 1, 2004
The Announcement goes like this :

Please be informed there is a congestion in the Internet service to United States. We are currently investigating this and apologise for the inconvenience caused.

Gosu_John

Aug 11, 2004
www.blackbistro.com
hey guys, fret not solution is here. :)

koped this from the HWZ forums. just follow the steps in the thread to switch your proxies to something else other than singapore one then should be able to work liao. when they finally resolve the situation just switch your proxy back :)

http://forums.hardwarezone.com/showthread.php?t=929435

staz

May 4, 2004
haha i dint know msn got proxy functions

zaxh81

Jan 29, 2003
Earth
louisleow.blogspot.com
msn cannot log in even after changing proxy.

i tried before logging on to CS.think their head is very big at this moment.
imagine the amount of calls they are taking in.

Pro Image

Oct 31, 2003
Last planet from the sun
Pacific Internet is 24/7 for techinal dept. I also have problem with msn.....intermittent.

Sometimes can log it and sometimes it just hangs......aiya Bill Gates why the hell is he doing?

bonfire

Feb 20, 2003
Visit site
Pro Image said:
Pacific Internet is 24/7 for techinal dept. I also have problem with msn.....intermittent.

Sometimes can log it and sometimes it just hangs......aiya Bill Gates why the hell is he doing?
Sometimes i cannot believe Singnet actually do not have a 24/7 technical help desk. It is like telling you that if your connection go down after midnight, it is your problem!

Pro Image

Oct 31, 2003
Last planet from the sun
bonfire said:
Sometimes i cannot believe Singnet actually do not have a 24/7 technical help desk. It is like telling you that if your connection go down after midnight, it is your problem!
change to PI or Starhub!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom