UK TO BUILT WALL TO KEEP OUT MIGRANTS

So... who will be 'made' to pay for it...

"The UK government will pay for the construction under a deal agreed in March that also includes an existing security fence around the entrance to the port and Channel Tunnel."

"The estimated $4 million project is one of a spate of new walls to be thrown up around Europe as the continent struggles with an influx of new arrivals.
Norway will build a fence along its arctic border, while Hungary has constructed a fence along the border with Serbia and Austria topped with razor wire. Germany and Austria also closed their borders temporarily last European summer in an attempt to stem the flow of people coming into the country."

"The UK government will pay for the construction under a deal agreed in March that also includes an existing security fence around the entrance to the port and Channel Tunnel."

"The estimated $4 million project is one of a spate of new walls to be thrown up around Europe as the continent struggles with an influx of new arrivals.
Norway will build a fence along its arctic border, while Hungary has constructed a fence along the border with Serbia and Austria topped with razor wire. Germany and Austria also closed their borders temporarily last European summer in an attempt to stem the flow of people coming into the country."

Ah... I thought Mexico again... LOL

It shows that migrants problem in Europe is getting out of control.

So is EU going to take in more migrants on humanitarian ground?

They have no brain and they are in deep trouble as the moment you open the flood gate, all will come!

A another Berlin Wall?

Malaysia and Thailand also building a wall. So too Israel. Looks like Trump hit on a great idea.

Why are walls so popular? Why not fences?

No wall will ever stop what these people are trying to stop.

Well anyways...maybe Singapore will build a wall now too? Seems the fashionable thing to do. Make Indonesia pay for it...lol

Why are walls so popular? Why not fences?

No wall will ever stop what these people are trying to stop.

Well anyways...maybe Singapore will build a wall now too? Seems the fashionable thing to do. Make Indonesia pay for it...lol

We need good air filters more than walls.... and yes, Indonesia should pay for it... :bsmilie:

Wait until you see what the orangutans are billing them...

Wait until you see what the orangutans are billing them...

The plantation owners will probably just shoot the orangutans... Orangutans don't have any military power to prevent them from totally being suppressed... :cry:

I wonder who will build these walls in GB? Maybe some Polish immigrants? I know Trumps wall will be built by Mexican immigrants because they are the ones who build highways and bridges in America now. Ang moh just do contracting now. God these people have no brains at all.

Ask 100 20 year old males in America if they would like to work in the heat with a shovel all day and maybe 10 can and will say yes...the other 90 will have to google shovel in order to understand what you are talking about and then will tell you their moms won't let them get dirt under their fingernails.

Last edited:
I read today that Germany asking citizenry to stockpile supply of food. German army to train with civilian first responders for trouble on German soil on scale not seen since the big one number two. 500+ known bad actors and a bigger web of contacts thereof. Only 500 out of a million?

No worries the Germans (along with Israel) wrote the field manual on dealing with people like this...and they remember Munich, Bader Meinhoff, and the Jackal like it was yesterday I bet. If I were a bad actor somewhere it would definitely not be there for sure.

They should built a structure like the great wall of China so that you can it see from outer space!