UK Soldier Publicly Beheaded In Broad Daylight London

Exclusive footage by ITV News.

woolwichmurder2570995c.jpg

woolwichcrowd2570239d1.jpg

Last edited:
did the soldier's head actually fell off?

if i were there id use my vehicle to run over the assailants.

mainly because without COE the cars aren't that expensive. can replace without too much heartache.

'In broad daylight, an attacker and an accomplice repeatedly stabbed and tried to behead the man in front of dozens of passers-by.'

tried to behead..not beheaded...
hmm..with a RUSTY revolver....haiz...

if i were there id use my vehicle to run over the assailants.

mainly because without COE the cars aren't that expensive. can replace without too much heartache.

You would have been more brave than the hopeless and useless UK unarmed police.

Woolwich attack: killers appear to have been known to MI5 | News | The Week UK

According to the BBC TV news and Sky TV News, a big group of unarmed police (about 10) did arrive after 9 minutes.

But (because they were unarmed) the UK unarmed police were afraid and did nothing to stop the two attackers. Although they vastly out-number the 2 attackers.Instead they called for armed police to arrive. Women passers-by had more courage than the UK unarmed police.
Woolwich attack: Women passers-by hailed as heroes for shielding body of dead solider - Telegraph

In the mean time, the UK unarmed police left members of the public exposed to danger for another 14 minutes.

14 minutes later the UK armed police arrived and shot the two attackers in the legs.

Last edited:
You would have been more brave than the hopeless and useless UK unarmed police.

Woolwich attack: killers appear to have been known to MI5 | News | The Week UK

According to the BBC TV news and Sky TV News, a big group of unarmed police (about 10) did arrive after 9 minutes.

But (because they were unarmed) the UK unarmed police were afraid and did nothing to stop the two attackers. Although they vastly out-number the 2 attackers.Instead they called for armed police to arrive. Women passers-by had more courage than the UK unarmed police.
Woolwich attack: Women passers-by hailed as heroes for shielding body of dead solider - Telegraph

In the mean time, the UK unarmed police left members of the public exposed to danger for another 14 minutes.

14 minutes later the UK armed police arrived and shot the two attackers in the legs.

It's been the case since eons back that the Met Police Force are unarmed. The only armed response unit generally cover the palace and for any major security issues (which in this case, is).

Back in 97/98 there was a vote on whether the police should carry arms and the general consensus was they should not. Bet they are kicking themselves in the arse now in light of all the security threats the UK are facing.

Back then even criminals were generally civilised. I cannot say the same now and hope Her Majesty's police force take a long hard look at such outdated practises of not arming their beat coppers with at least a service revolver.

Last edited:
Useless buggers.

The PJ Tatler » Witness: Police Were Slow to Respond, Confront Woolwich Terrorists Because They Were Armed

Eyewitness: “There were police at the end of the road, they weren’t coming just because I think … they had a firearm. You could see police, but there was no police in the vicinity of the armed attackers.”

Woolwich attack: horror on John Wilson Street | UK news | guardian.co.uk

For what witnesses said was between 15 and 20 minutes – the timing has not been confirmed by the police – the men waited for the armed response teams they knew were coming. Unarmed officers were behind barriers, waiting too.

It's been the case since eons back that the Met Police Force are unarmed

in the hand of the courageous and trained , anything can be a weapon. did David not knock mighty Goliath out with only a sling shot and 5 stones in his hand?

in the hand of the courageous and trained , anything can be a weapon. did David not knock mighty Goliath out with only a sling shot and 5 stones in his hand?

a gun instantly gives Courage+10 bonus.

It's been the case since eons back that the Met Police Force are unarmed. The only armed response unit generally cover the palace and for any major security issues (which in this case, is).
Back in 97/98 there was a vote on whether the police should carry arms and the general consensus was they should not. Bet they are kicking themselves in the arse now in light of all the security threats the UK are facing.
Back then even criminals were generally civilised. I cannot say the same now and hope Her Majesty's police force take a long hard look at such outdated practises of not arming their beat coppers with at least a service revolver.
I bet a lot of petty criminals and innocent bystanders are still alive because of this fact. Do you really call for the American style where every copper is armed to the teeth and trigger happy at all times?

I bet a lot of petty criminals and innocent bystanders are still alive because of this fact. Do you really call for the American style where every copper is armed to the teeth and trigger happy at all times?

I have never condoned the American way of shoot first ask later. The Metropolitan Police generally exercise very good self control but even that is not enough these days.

Might I ask, WHERE exactly in my post did I suggest that the police should be armed to the teeth, Uncle Same style, and be trigger happy?

Likewise, the police here are armed, does that mean they are trigger happy and many petty criminals and innocent bystanders are not alive?

I find your reasoning flawed.

one of my cousins was a cop in Wales. he quit after a few years cos he didn't feel safe being a cop.
criminals, heck even kids, had no respect for police or the authorities. more than a few times he felt his life was in danger and he had no usable weapon to defend himself.

I have never condoned the American way of shoot first ask later. The Metropolitan Police generally exercise very good self control but even that is not enough these days.
Might I ask, WHERE exactly in my post did I suggest that the police should be armed to the teeth, Uncle Same style, and be trigger happy?
Likewise, the police here are armed, does that mean they are trigger happy and many petty criminals and innocent bystanders are not alive?
I find your reasoning flawed.
I did not suggest, I have asked - based on which you jump to conclusions or you seem to take this as accusations.
Tell me about flawed reasoning.

Last edited:
I did not suggest, I have asked - based on which you jump to conclusions or you seem to take this as accusations.
Tell me about flawed reasoning.

Didn't sound like a question to me. More like a suggestion from the way the statement was structured but yea whatever.

And yes I still strongly believe the police in the UK needs to be armed. Do YOU feel that is gonna be the cause of death of innocent bystanders? If not, what is the reason for that "question" again? :D

let me put it to you. if you were put in the same situation, would you be courageous enough to approach the armed assailants?

just because the news glorified the few people who had the stones to approach the attackers, does it mean that everyone in Britain except the police are brave enough to do it? i think not. lots of people just stood by and watched.

and if you think that if you had the guts to do what do women did, by all means, condemn the British police ;)

one of my cousins was a cop in Wales. he quit after a few years cos he didn't feel safe being a cop.
criminals, heck even kids, had no respect for police or the authorities. more than a few times he felt his life was in danger and he had no usable weapon to defend himself.

I watched a BBC documentary before about met cops. The girl-cop's parents had to buy a bullet and stab resistant vest for her because her risk is real, against street gangs, but her pay is too low to afford one in the UK where things are so expensive.

Many government bodies are slow to change policies, the bigger or older or more established country, the slow it may be. There's perhaps like 99 levels of red taps and 999 approvals to get a simple thing done?