UK scientists plan to create human-cow embryos

Status
Not open for further replies.
When man mess around with nature it would only spell disaster.

Man has always been 'messing around' with nature. that's why we have dogs and we plant crops, etc.

what don't kill us can only make us stronger.

nature will get rid of us humans 'naturally' when it's our time.

funny you should say that cos i think when they thought of doing this is to dispel concerns that we are 'killing' more human life than needed, if they used human embryos for embryonic stem cells.

of course you can take the stand that we should not use stem cells for therapy at all in the first place cos its against the law of nature. But I don't see ppl queuing up to sign forms for DN USC (do not use stem cells).

plus imagine if you are a doctor and stem cell therapy is possible to save a patient's life but you say to this dying man that its against the law of nature so I will not treat you.

haiz...... if all goes well, i dun find any problems with them carrying out research. but it is always this dark unknown disaster that hovers above us which tends to make me feel uncomfortable. however, since their rules and regulations are so strict, i guess it should be okay, but who knows what accidents might happen.

yes yes........ Sony supports carl zeiss lens.

Status
Not open for further replies.