10 sec, f/8.0
Metering: Multi-segment
ISO 50

fun009.jpg

10 sec, f/8.0
Metering: Multi-segment
ISO 50

Comments? ;)

:eek: woaahh.. I don't want to ride on that! :D so fast!!! very nice! :thumbsup:

I find it quite nice. A bit overexposed though... what was the settings, and the ISO of the film??

i wanted to go down just to take this kind of shots!!!!

Originally posted by Mudpool
I find it quite nice. A bit overexposed though... what was the settings, and the ISO of the film??

But to enhance the effect, a bit overexpose is negligible lah.

Anyway, for the 2nd that 3rd photo, what was the difference huh? Both shutter speed was at 10 seconds. :dunno:
3rd one very chio.

Nice pics! The 1st one is slightly overexposed, but the effect is great!

this is what i call "WELL DONE !!!" :thumbsup:

very nice shots !!

should have taken these shots at 1900 hrs ... can see super blue sky ...

Thanks everyone for their comments. :)

Yup, the 1st shot is abit overexposed cause I wanted to get the maximum amount of rotation. Also, the 2 spinning wheels were not very brightly lit, so had to expose it longer.

The white lights in the 3rd pics were the strobe lights going off. These were absent in the 2nd pic.

But 3rd pic kena a bit of lens flare due to the extremely bright lights of the roller coaster. :(

Oops, me dun have breezebrowser at work, so can't post the settings, paiseh...:embrass:

Yup, shld have went down earlier to get the blue blue sky...;)

Eh, has the UFO landed? :D

Very nice shots. :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

The 2nd pic, there are 2 portions that seems darker then the rest of the area? Any idea why? :dunno:

Originally posted by Goose

Oops, me dun have breezebrowser at work, so can't post the settings, paiseh...:embrass:

ehh... save the picture, properties, look under picture tab, there's some settings there ;)

Originally posted by Goondu
Eh, has the UFO landed? :D

Very nice shots. :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

The 2nd pic, there are 2 portions that seems darker then the rest of the area? Any idea why? :dunno:

Thanks Goondu.

The 2 'arms' were spining rather slow when i took this shot. Hence the 2 dark areas as they didn't managed to do a full 180 deg turn.

Status
Not open for further replies.