somewhere near...
www.geocities.com
Kinda abstracts to me this one... like it alot
funfair2.jpg

Wheel.. Marry Go Round!
funfair1.jpg

red bottles stands out..

bottles.jpg

Nice wheel of colours. Why crop away the side of the 1st wheel?

Was flash used for the bottles shot?

personally felt that the reflections off the bottles kind of distracting...

I like the first and the 3rd.

1st picture: were the lights on the wheel flashing, that's why you get a stobing effect?

Nice!! Very different shots from mine. :)

:thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

i like the bottles shot... did you use any tripod for the wheel shot? i wanted to use but too many ppl so abit inconvient

i like the first pic. nice colours. think the centre of the wheel looks like a pentagram. haha.

but the bottles one...will be nicer if had more dark tones. now like so bright..not very easy to distinguish individual bottles at a glance.

Originally posted by luisg
nice shots! until when is the Fair?
luisg,
My cousin told me the fair will be ongoing till the 20 something this month. I'm going down to take some pictures too! ;)

Siron, I like the 1st picture!

Originally posted by siron
Thanks Guys... actually all the pic were handheld... Gald the pictures turned out okay.
Wow, you managed to take those without a tripod? How did you do that and how long was the exposure?

Originally posted by Pandora
Siron, I like the 1st picture!

Wow, you managed to take those without a tripod? How did you do that and how long was the exposure?
I can't really remember...I stated 8 sec on PhotoSIG... could be only abt 4seconds.
Yes I did it without tripod. Well if u notice, it's cropped! Other part are totallt blur.. but very glad it turned out good enuff!

siron, may i know what camera u're using?

Status
Not open for further replies.