UIM F1 PowerBoat World Championship Singapore 2005


Status
Not open for further replies.

DEADMETAL

New Member
May 11, 2005
1,080
0
0
45
#5
Do u guys buy tickets so that you can go in and shoot?
 

ironargon

New Member
Mar 27, 2004
221
0
0
There
#6
Based on 2004 experience, you can get very good closeups of the boats in action from Esplanade Waterfront or One Fullerton. They come real close to the spectators and the roar is excitingly deafening!!! 200mm is quite enough, anything bigger is a bonus. There is no need to get tickets unless you want to shoot the land activities at Marina South. :cool:
 

mohgui

Senior Member
Jan 31, 2005
1,294
0
0
La La Land
#7
btw, what's the ticket price like? nothing was mention in the webby.
 

Drudkh

Senior Member
Mar 2, 2004
6,129
0
0
lulu island
#8
not much happening at the event itself, except if you wanna shoot babes (a fashion show or something, seen in the schedule) and the drivers. nothing much actually or unless you wanna do a whole event coverage kind of shoot. otherwise, anywhere near the water is good enough.
 

DEADMETAL

New Member
May 11, 2005
1,080
0
0
45
#9
Seems interesting, anyone up for this?
 

ergoh

New Member
Jul 31, 2005
89
0
0
45
Singapore
#10
DEADMETAL said:
Seems interesting, anyone up for this?
Yap Yap...
I will probably go on Sunday, or maybe even on both day. Ha Ha.
Did someone mentioned babe watching? :thumbsup:

Start the event rolling. :lovegrin:
 

DEADMETAL

New Member
May 11, 2005
1,080
0
0
45
#11
How I'm not working on either days...
 

KNIGHT ONG

Senior Member
Dec 18, 2003
5,792
1
38
PAKISTAN
www.pbase.com
#12
mohgui said:
btw, what's the ticket price like? nothing was mention in the webby.
Tickets Needed for 17th & 18th Sept 2005 for the F1 Powerboat Race.

$15 per adult (free admission for children under 12)

Each ticket entitles the holder entry into “The F1 Village” at Marina Bay on both days, and two chances in the lucky draw on 18 September 2005 to win a FIAT Panda. (Please see section on lucky draw for more details.)
 

S11loop

Senior Member
Feb 11, 2005
3,530
3
0
Pasir Ris
#14
KNIGHT ONG said:
Tickets Needed for 17th & 18th Sept 2005 for the F1 Powerboat Race.

$15 per adult (free admission for children under 12)

Each ticket entitles the holder entry into “The F1 Village” at Marina Bay on both days, and two chances in the lucky draw on 18 September 2005 to win a FIAT Panda. (Please see section on lucky draw for more details.)
wah pay $15 can get close and take photo plus chance to win car ! hmm anyone confirm going ?


Car = sell = D2X muhahaha
:cool:
 

GriGri

New Member
Mar 27, 2005
1,906
0
0
NTU
#15
hey i thought this event will last for 1 whole week? during the weekdays there are some free events right?
 

T16

New Member
Jun 28, 2004
1,339
0
0
47
studiofriend.com
#16
S11loop said:
wah pay $15 can get close and take photo plus chance to win car ! hmm anyone confirm going ?


Car = sell = D2X muhahaha
:cool:
Sure win meh.....
 

mohgui

Senior Member
Jan 31, 2005
1,294
0
0
La La Land
#19
if i go, i'll be shooting from Merlion area. don't think worth paying to get in.
 

R2D2

New Member
Jul 22, 2004
52
0
0
#20
Land program for 24 & 25 are free right?
Will the Motocross, Stunt and Fashion show still on then?
 

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom