Uh oh.. Explosion rocks Bali beach area

Status
Not open for further replies.
wat hv the world come to... :(

just heard at least 8 foreigners died. the ba*tards bombed the same place again.. :complain:

Indonesian TV just broadcasted the images .... watching it now on telly :rolleyes: :sweat:

No lah. It's not because of terrorists, rather it's because of the hike in oil prices. Which starts today.

These are terrorist! Oil increase or not, what would they care, they have their own agenda......if for the oil increase they wouldn't have targeted foreigners/tourists....but instead bombed Pertamina!

HS

Oh,

I must have gotten my facts wrong then. :D

When will they ever stop? Should we just separate the world into 2? like CS, 1 side counter terrorist, 1 side terrorist... life would be simpler.... bomb has been planted... teee teee teee teeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee ... *BOMB*... Terrorist Wins...

giving bali a really bad reputation. what are these ppl thinking? :angry:

nightwolf75 said:
just heard at least 8 foreigners died. the ba*tards bombed the same place again.. :complain:
Those SOBs will never cease to bomb-bomb-bomb until we wipe them out frm the face of the Earth eh buddy?

Time to call in James Bond to save the world...

*plays James Bond theme*

nightwolf75 said:
Most victims were Indoensians, just don't understadn the media why they always point to the foreigners but never mention the Indonesian victims as well, as if they suffer less????

I wonder if there were no foreigners killed, if they would cover the bombing as they do now????

HS

Most victims were Indoensians, just don't understadn the media why they always point to the foreigners but never mention the Indonesian victims as well, as if they suffer less????

I wonder if there were no foreigners killed, if they would cover the bombing as they do now????
I guess it's because it's the foreigners that are being targeted, not locals. If they wanted to kill Indonesians, why bother going all the way to Bali, I'm sure there would be targets closer to home.

Bali's reputation is going to be in tatters after this and I feel very sorry for all the businesses that have worked hard to rebuild after the first Bali bomb. The murderers care little for their country and fellow man, not just in the way they will kill them to get to foreign targets, but also in the way they destroy their livelihoods.

Phildate said:
I guess it's because it's the foreigners that are being targeted, not locals. If they wanted to kill Indonesians, why bother going all the way to Bali, I'm sure there would be targets closer to home.

Bali's reputation is going to be in tatters after this and I feel very sorry for all the businesses that have worked hard to rebuild after the first Bali bomb. The murderers care little for their country and fellow man, not just in the way they will kill them to get to foreign targets, but also in the way they destroy their livelihoods.
Their ultimate goal is (if it was the Jemaah Islamiah) to destabilise the country and the government so that they can achieve their goals. One way is to target the tourism industry............I am afraid more is to come, and maybe the other industrial sectors won't be safe too.

The only way out is to prevent the young to join these extremist groups, and there lies the role for the mainstream Islamic schools to do their part........to teach the proper complete Islamic teachings and denounce these acts of terror (as they are by the Qur'an anyway).

HS

Hi guys,

I am saddened once again as you are with the Bali incident.

To say anything like, "Bastar*s or SOB's or what ever" will never come close to what they are.

I do not consider them human and would not insult animals by calling them one.

My belief as to what the underlying problem is with things in this world, is GREED.

If that one factor "Greed" could be removed, life would flow beautifully.

Cheers

Greed to power you mean? It is all about having power over 'simple' people........the majority Muslims in Asia don't even want an Islamic state the way these terrorists portray it......

Hong Sien

Status
Not open for further replies.